Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An honest questions from a guy for all the girls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

so girls/ladies what do you concider cheating? i wanna ask this not because im going through this but a very good friend of mine (guy) had problems with his gf and they broke up. somehow the girl always asked him "what do you concider cheating?"

i know that a girl has a diff definition of "cheating" than a guy does. guys seem to be more protective and jelous* than girls but then theres alway the one thats seems to be like the guy, protective and jelous*

also, please, guys, post what you think also. i hope this conversation doesnt get heated up.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion is that people engage in consensual relationships, the terms of which are unique to every relationship. "Cheating" would be a violation of the agreement between the two, whatever it is, and whatever form it takes. In relationships, there are written agreements (marriage), spoken personal agreements, and tacit (unspoken) agreements. Violating any of these would be cheating. Obviously, in the latter category, misunderstandings of the tacit agreements are the cause of a lot of arguements!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no "guy definition" and "girl definition". It's totally individual.

I think Capslock summed up cheating perfectly.

If you're asking what agreements we personally prefer... hmm, I guess for me cheating would be if the other person had some kind of contact with someone else that was romantic and/or sexual. I think that covers it. Things like "flirting" or whatever aren't a problem if none of those feelings exist behind it. And then it's the feelings that are the real issue, not the action.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (endparenthesis @ Nov. 03 2005,9:04)]... hmm, I guess for me cheating would be if the other person had some kind of contact with someone else that was romantic and/or sexual. And then it's the feelings that are the real issue, not the action.
    u say "contact with someone else that was romantic and/or sexual" and "feelings that are the real issue, not the action", what about those people that commit thoes actions, mostly sexual intercouse, and say it was just sex, and theres no connection, such as feelings between the two?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (fc3srx713b @ Nov. 03 2005,12:19)]u say "contact with someone else that was romantic and/or sexual" and "feelings that are the real issue, not the action", what about those people that commit thoes actions, mostly sexual intercouse, and say it was just sex, and theres no connection, such as feelings between the two?
    That's why I said "and/or"... but I can't really disconnect sex and emotion, and I personally wouldn't get involved with someone who could disconnect the two in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah thats true put there are people like that, and i dont mean hookers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can make their own agreements. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]and say it was just sex
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] All I can do is just shake my head... There's no thing as "just sex." And no, being wasted isn't a very good excuse. I've heard all of this sort of garbage before (luckily not in any of my relationships...)

Quote[/b] ]but I can't really disconnect sex and emotion, and I personally wouldn't get involved with someone who could disconnect the two in the first place.
    I was glad I read this before writing something to the exact same effect. lol Seriously, if your friend had a girlfriend like that then I'd be CHEERING for him right now, wishing him good riddance of that girl (and somehow the word "girl" in that sentence is written with uttermost disgust. lol...)

Being overly controlling is one thing, but what's the POINT of having a relationship if you're a person like your friend's girlfriend?? I'll never get it, I'll just neeeever get it.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast