What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, Joe! And thank you for the many pigmy sundews, VFT's, and pitcher plants you gave me! I still have a few of the pigmy dews. Darn stream for the other!

Jim you beat me to it.

Happy birthday Joe.

Really? Normally, I compete with Suzanne for this niche!
laugh.gif

Happy chigger bites!
smile_m_32.gif
, I mean Birthday!
Have a great day Joe!

Darn it...you all beat me to it! I hate it when work prevents me from doing more important matters.
laugh.gif

Woooooooooohoooooooooo--its Joe's Birthday!!!

Confetti...horns...fireworks...and toss in a few of them thar' chiggers!
smile_l_32.gif

If you're lucky, you'll get snake tongs for your birthday and you and Ozzy can have a duel the next time you meet in a bog.
laugh.gif

I hope you have a very special day and wonderful new year ahead in your new "age". Enjoy!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If you're lucky, you'll get snake tongs for your birthday and you and Ozzy can have a duel the next time you meet in a bog.  

But what's the prize for the winner?  I know what I want.

----------------------

The prize is a surprise.
smile_l_32.gif

smile.gif
HAPPY B-Day Joe!!!!! I hope you had a super wonderful day...
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Happy birthday!! I can't make any chigger jokes, but I'll at least spare you the burden of reading through a lot of me trying to do so!
laugh.gif

HEY JOE!! Where are ya? Did you party yourself into a stupor? hehe
smile_m_32.gif

You need to drive over to Jim's house and celebrate y'all's birthdays.
biggrin.gif

Oh, SURE! Happy day, Bub!!!!!

Hey all!  Many thanks for the wishes--wishin I was younger myself, but it don't work that way.  I was in Pittsburgh--blechhh (I grew up there, so don't throw rocks at me for the comment--I know what I'm talking about!).  Yay Jimscott and I are only a day away!  My wife's B-day is 11/02.  Things aren't supposed to work well for two Scorpios, right?  Well, we've been screwing up for 17 years now.  Thanks again--gotta go give her (and me) a present since we haven't seen each other all week!  
smile_m_32.gif
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that I got myself a gift.  It came today just as I returned:  a green S. psittacina and S. 'Red Sumatra'.  Happy birthday to meeee...

Don't know how I missed this post,happy belated birthday!

Jerry

Same here. Happy Birthyday JBL!(though it is a bit late).

Back