What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The improbable has happened...

I'm sure very few of you remember me if at all, but I figured I'd post and let y'all know I'm backkkk! As you all know, once you start growing CPs, you can't ever quit. Its something that gets in your blood and never quite leaves your mind! Finally things have slowed down enough so that I can pick up a few favorite species and start growing again, even got the parents to approve already.

So things are looking up and I'll be back on here hopefully helping out and giving out as much seed as my plants can produce! Hehehe! I guess its time to hit up the home depot's and lowes and try to find me some CPs again eh?

Wooohoo! glad to be back!

SF

NO WAY! hey i remember you! Glad to see ya back!
biggrin.gif

Well, welcome back. It has been a very long time since you said goodbye. PM me and I will get some seed off to you.

SNOWY!!!!!!!!!! Were? Why? When? What? Anyway, this spring, contact me. I'll fix ya up! Still holding that s.r. alabamensis for you, and some other goodies come to mind too.

Woah.. You remember that? Hahahah, even I'd forgotten til you mentioned it! If I can remember come spring, I'll PM ya....

Copper, I luv you :p

I'm thinking of setting up a terrarium so I can get seeds a head start while everything else is in dormancy for the winter.... just couldn't wait till spring to start again! Time to head off to Home Depot and make some plans eh?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Woah.. You remember that? Hahahah, even I'd forgotten til you mentioned it! If I can remember come spring, I'll PM ya....

A Bugweed never forgets.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I was still pretty new when you left, bet it's great to have you back! I'm happy to hear that life has calmed down a bit for you, that's always a good thing.
smile.gif

PS If you're still feeling devoid of plants in the spring, then you can feel free to contact me as well; I've got a couple things around....
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome back Corey!I can set you up with some plants for the price of shipping.

Jerry

smile.gif
Hello SnowyFalcon and welcome back, im new here and just getting started with CPs.
smilie4.gif
Nice to meet you..
smile_m_32.gif

COREY! (where's Topanga?) Welcome back! Hey, I still have a Nep from your care package last summer. I killed everything else. Long story.... stream.... bad experience... I'd be happy to send ya some plants!

Geez Corey...why do you think we would have forgotten you?? Silly boy!

Welcome back! Plants come and go as do people. But they always seem to return.
biggrin.gif

I'm glad to hear you are diving back in. It won't take too long before you are back up to speed. Once an addict, always an addict...
smile_l_32.gif

yay welcome back!

Back