What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, i haven't been on in forever because of so much more work to do. Sorry to let you guys down. Who here remembers me?

I recently had to do a huge downsizing of my greenhouse, pretty much getting rid of the greenhouse altogether. I only have a select few plants left:
Dionaea muscipula
Drosera capensis
Nepenthes X Ventrata
Nepenthes mikei
Nepenthes maxima
and Nepenthes macrophylla

These are now growing on my windowsill. I'm afraid i won't be able to auction off the plants, because most of them are in too bad shape to survive the shipping. I might still salvage a few more, though.

How are YOU all doing?

How come you had to get rid of your greenhouse? I'm doing fine, I finally germinated two byblis and attempting to germinate Drosophyllum
smile.gif

Ah, it's only you! For a second there, I thought it was Nepenthes Master.
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif

Nep who? Tuna what? The gun runner?? Watchin' you kid!!!! LOL!

Man, you should see his other avatar!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Glad you guys remember me.
biggrin.gif

Update, i've just convinced my mom to let me keep the greenhouse heated over the winter. I am now able to keep most of my neps! We get frosts here, and that would have killed most of my plants, except the sarrs and drosera, etc. But if i lost all my neps, i would have just stopped growing except for the ones on my sill.

I am back in full swing! BOO YA!

Yay!  A hearty welcome back to the Tuna!  Gee...why does everyone think we forget so fast?

Glad you've returned.  Seems like we are having a influx of returnees.  Snowy just came back too.

A good CPer never leaves...they just take little breaks til the addiction drives them back to the boards.  
biggrin.gif

Back