User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Harvesting/progating live lfs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first started growing cps, which was in september 2004. I used the classic terraium and I had it outdoors. The plants were growing fine, but one day,a small hole broke into the terraium and most of the peat moss and perlite leaked out and I put the terraium in a shaded spot where sun and rain can't hit it. There was still peat moss and perlite, but not that much because of the hole. Fast foward to one year later, there's live lfs growing, not alot, but quite a bit. The soil was still wet, I don't know, rain can't reach nor can the sun. Should I move it, do I water it now and also how do I prog this. I want to give this to my neps, the pots are drying up too fast and i have to water it 2 or 3 times a time just so it won't wilt.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Live LFS thrives in wet, well-lit conditions. I've been able to get it to grow just by having it on a SW window sill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your growing media outgrows the plant, you MIGHT be growing a N. lowii.

That's pretty much true with my sphagum.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.