Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fruitflies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do fruitflies get into a previously fruit-flyless house? I don't have fruit sitting out, or dirty plates. Do they spontaneously generate? I guess my pings will be happy, though! Aprilh
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iono how they get there. They're just are. That's where the CPs come in...
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They come from hell Aprilh, they come from hell [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] !

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]They come from hell Aprilh, they come from hell [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] !
    hehe Dunno, for some reason that struck a cord and got a good chuckle out of me.

Fruit flies can breed a good number of places. Say, in your plant pots. I know that fruit flies seem to just luuuurve some of my pots. Works for me, though: helps feed the little guys.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe i can transplant a Utric or two to each pot to keep the population down?
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I tried for these little white bugs that grow in the sphagnum moss. They work for a certain amount of soil volume. In the 1.5" deep trays I have full of sphagnum, I used to have a lot of probs with the bugs. I let some utrics take over the trays, and I barely see them anymore.

Oh, and on the hell thing, I meant for it to be funny [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AprilH: Fruitflies have similar properties to socks, watermarks, and car keys...that is that they can indeed spontaneously generate/dissapear.
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, free CP food!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast