What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday suzanne

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Some members deserve their own topic for their birthday.

Happy Birthday Suzanne.

smile_m_32.gif

Hey,
Just wanted to wish you a Happy B-Day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Nov. 12 2005,6:36)]Some members deserve their own topic for their birthday.
...what a waste of forum space.
confused.gif
LOL!
Happy B-Day!!

Have a great day Suzanne!!

Zac

Happy Day, PAK!!!! If I had a broom, I'd sweep you off yer feet!!!!
Hope you celebrate well!

happy bday!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 12 2005,10:27)]Happy Day, PAK!!!! If I had a broom, I'd sweep you off yer feet!!!!
Hope you celebrate well!
It don't take a broom.

It takes a very strong wind. Happy Birthday!!!

smile.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
smile.gif

birthday.gif

I figured this would be best since I know how much you love squirrels
smile_m_32.gif

happy birthday!!!
from a fellow Virginian

Happy Birthday, Suzanne!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Kissaplant!

Happy birthday PAK! Be sure to sneak Ollie a piece of cake, too!
smile_n_32.gif
Have a good one!
smile.gif

smile.gif
HAPPY B-DAY SUZANNE!!! Hey wait a sec i already started you a b-day thread oh well 2 is better than one.. LOL!!
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
Hope you had a wonderful day...
smile.gif

My my!  A second thread.  I'm honored.
smile.gif

Thank you all so much!  
biggrin.gif
  It has been a nice day...nice 4 days actually since birthday surprises started Wednesday with a beautiful bouquet of roses!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I got a stuffed chicken that flaps its wings and dances to the Chicken Dance. lol  Had dinner at a Brazilian steakhouse with my co-Scorpio friend who's birthday is tomorrow.  I got a nice box full of beautiful rocks and all kinds of special things. I spent a ton o' money at a rock swap today as a treat to myself (shouldn't have, but did!).  And went out tonite with friends and laughed and laughed over work stories from my old job.  And then on the way home from dinner I saw a shooting star which I think was my friend Annie who passed 25 years ago...I think she was saying "Happy Birthday, turkey!"

And then I get a bunch of birthday wishes from the best people in the world!  You all are the best!  
biggrin.gif

There isn't too much good to say about gettin' old except for the fact that the older you get, the more friends you have.  
smile.gif

Shelly...I know I can always count on you.  lol  And Andrew...you are BAD!
smile_n_32.gif

A second reply for the second post?? hehehehe

Happy Birthday!!! To one of the rare, beautiful and intelligent women around...cheers!
smile_m_32.gif

Happy Be-lated Birthday! The only thing great about getting old is that you are still here to celebrate your birthday.
smile.gif
Sounded like you had a great birthday. You are a great help to the forum and keep things fun. Thanks!
smile.gif
Why am I always gone when you have your birthday? Next year I will not be late...
smile_m_32.gif

Back