Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: If it seems like i'm shovin it down ur throat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (lol @ Nov. 24 2005,1:58)]Well, on the 19th, the foced thousands to evacuate near an impending eruption in PASTO, Colombia . I might count that as a hit, as opposed to the CA fires.

CNN 11/19/05 - PASTO, Colombia (EFE) – Colombian authorities were evacuating thousands of residents from the area around the Galeras volcano near Pasto in the southwestern province of Nariño, because of the threat of an imminent eruption.
    Read all about it! Click Here
    Wow, you will twist his prediction around in any way, won't you? Just so that you can say it was a "hit".

Lets take a look at the prediction shall we:

Nov 18/19/20:Keyword NEW LIFE! - Nature devastative forces will force thousands to relocate. Mother Earth has many ways to show her awesome powers (Russia/US at risk).

The target location was Russia or the US. The place that was hit was Pasto, Colombia. So it was a miss.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actualy, he never used to give specific locations, and I don't think whatever force he uses actualy gives him specific locations. I think he was just trying to guess where the stuff might occur.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The predictions are already way too open to interpretation as it is... if we can also start interpreting when he really meant something and when he didn't... well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (endparenthesis @ Nov. 24 2005,7:36)]The predictions are already way too open to interpretation as it is... if we can also start interpreting when he really meant something and when he didn't... well...
    I agree that they are way too vague but look:

Nov 18/19/20:Keyword NEW LIFE! - Nature devastative forces will force thousands to relocate. Mother Earth has many ways to show her awesome powers (Russia/US at risk).

He specifically says Russia/US is at risk, the only relevant report LOL dug up had nothing to do with Russia/US. Has nothing to do with interpetation, it's as clear as black and white. So he missed this prediction.

Lets take a look at the next prediction:

Nov 28/29/30:Keyword DRAMA/DEATH! - Terrorists will be active, the police will make news, expect monetary/sex/secrets and scandals and a famous person to finish his work on earth.

Look at this crap. I bet LOL's news story on Terrorists will deal with a suicide bomber or car bomb that happens in Iraq. That's not a prediction, that's what has been happening in Iraq since the fall of the regime. Oh my, monetary/sex/secrets and scandals of a famous person? Are you serious, that never happens!
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already said his last one wasn't a major hit. That's done. Next one is a prediction that he feels strongly about, and would coincide with the intentions of al queada. It's more than enough to make me weary, and perhaps make me avoid any possible trips to LA in the next 3 or 4 days. If there is a major attack outside of iraq, and in the U.S., or somewhere where many people die regardless of country, it will be a hit.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (lol @ Nov. 28 2005,2:35)]I already said his last one wasn't a major hit. That's done. Next one is a prediction that he feels strongly about, and would coincide with the intentions of al queada. It's more than enough to make me weary, and perhaps make me avoid any possible trips to LA in the next 3 or 4 days. If there is a major attack outside of iraq, and in the U.S., or somewhere where many people die regardless of country, it will be a hit.
    Im terrified, too scared to go to school even [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starman, I say you try this one:

Dear teacher - I didn't come to school today because Dr. Turi predicted impending doom in either Russia or the U.S. Since we have obviously been highlited as a possible target, (and since the Dr. is "usually" right) I will wait until he predicts something positive pertaining to our general area (either Russia or the U.S.). Thank you for your understanding!

~ Brett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Starmans teacher might be a little more impressed by that excuse if Starman lived in Russia or the US [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast