What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If it seems like i'm shovin it down ur throat

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
  • Tags
    risk
I'm feeling another prediction.....

I predict that Ozzy will post a pic of another dead snake within the next day or two.

Tell him to have a prediction for a lotto number,send it to me and if I win,I'll belive him. LOL
biggrin.gif

Jerry

This is going to turn out to be a 30 page thread
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Check this out. If his prediction for Nov. 29 comes true, where he has said that he suspects there may be a terrorist attack on U.S. soil, and if we see on the news that some major idle has died, I will firmly believe in his ability. His prediction for natural disaster forcing thousands to evacuate around the 18th is already being fulfilled if you ask me, since there is another possible hurricane brewing in the Atlantic. Lets just wait for the end of the month and see what happens.

Until he can actually be more specific with his predictions, he can not be credited for his "psychic" ability. Like others have said his predictions are just too vague and reoccuring today. If he were to predict something like "Aliens will land on Earth and make contact with us in December", even though this is vague it is something that cannot be predicited and occur because it occurs all the time. Predicting natural disasters such as hurricanes, especially during a hurricane season that has set a new record for hurricanes, is not all that impressive.

From the Doc's website:

Taken from "Moon Power 2004" daily and monthly written in 2003:
Prediction: Wed - Mon. - OCT 13 thru 18
Many secrets and hidden dramas will come to light. A very famous public person may go to the other side.

Prediction: Sun. thru Wed. - OCT. 24 thru 27
Uranus and Mars may decide to throw an earthquake stimulate a volcano, crash a plane or produce disturbing weather.

Prediction: Thurs. thru Sun. - OCT. 28 thru 31:
Expect explosions and fires and a general mood for fighting.

Taken from Taken from "Moon Power 2004" daily and monthly written in 2003:
Prediction: SAT., SUN., MON., TUE., WED., THU., FRI - NOVEMBER 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
A famous personality will be called to God and many will miss the soul.

Taken from Taken from "Moon Power 2004" written in 2003:
Prediction: Nov.28 to Dec. 26, 2004
Be prepared for delays, strikes, and nature producing awful weather, including earthquakes, hurricanes, abnormal volcano activity and eruption and tornadoes

Taken from Taken from "Moon Power 2004" written in 2003:
Prediction: SAT thru TUE. - DEC 25 thru 28
Environment: She may demonstrate her power with shocking weather. Thousands of people may be forced to relocate, fleeing disasters, flooding or bad earthquakes.

Is it just me or do others seem to sense a repeating pattern?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Outsiders71 @ Nov. 14 2005,9:10)] If he were to predict something like "Aliens will land on Earth and make contact with us in December",
smile.gif
Hey man i wana go for a ride with them aliens, gota make sure i got a few 6 packs, a bag weed, some killer meds and im set to go..
smile_n_32.gif

Seriously though why is not people predicting this world is nothing but a toilet bowl overflowing with crap.. Our world is falling apart not matter what someone predicts.

I'm utterly amazed that there is at least ONE person on this planet that believes this crap.

WHAT THE...he is predicting things that are as vague as that "what's your sign" crap that doesn't do anything but make for good chat. All these predictions are so vague that the probability of anything happening under them is 99.99% anyway.

I am not even going to SAY anything else except that this is wholesome BS...

Peace out.

He predicts bad weather, or an earthquake, or an eruption, or a plane crash.

So that's either weather, tectonics, or man made disaster. Three unrelated things!

I predict I will be going to work today.
I predict my Boss is going to be a jerk.
I predict that the word gullible, is not in the dictionary.
I predict the earth will spin today.

Battin' a thousand!

OK!  If this guy can predict where the Dow and Nasdaq will be June 30, 2006...I will believe in him and give him 5% of my profits.
biggrin.gif

If I can rely on him to make predictions on when there will be major disasters, that would allow me to
1. stock up on gas before prices go up
2. invest stock in companies that deal in disaster relief, i.e. CAT, Home Depot, etc.
3. Be weary of whats going on in the world, and remind myself that I shoul ALWAYS be prepared for something bad just in case.
4. If, for instance, I saw that this storm in the Atlantic could turn into a hurricane and head for us as Turi may have predicted, I would then be able to give forewarning to family in the gulf coast, and tell them to be prepared to have to leave. That way they won't be in the same scramble many others would be in the event that a hurricane heads there way.

If you use your head, there are a lot of ways to use info, no matter how vague you think it may be.

So now your telling us how his vague predictions are a fat lot of good?!
smile_n_32.gif

It amazes me that people can put faith into a person with "psychic" abilities, whom's predictions are as vague as the sky is blue; yet putting faith in someone like Christ is crazy.

confused.gif

I am SO hurt. Nobody was impressed with my amazing prediction of a major fire. :cry:

laugh.gif

BTW...tropical storm Gamma is not expected to affect the US in anyway, so if you're banking on that as a prediction for the US, forget it. *Generally speaking*, storms this late into the season aren't very powerful nor do they reach the US.

Hmmph. I guess y'all will just have to live without my amazing predictions. lol

I predict there will be an earthquake in bosnia within 3 months
I predict that there will be a big news story tommorow
I predict there will be a hurricane this month
smile_n_32.gif

Now you've done it. How many of you are aetheists? Just curious.

Outsiders, surely your not trying to imply that I do not have faith in Christ, are you?
mad.gif

What does being able to predict the future have to do with religion?

Atheist, but I agree with PAK

Back