Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: If it seems like i'm shovin it down ur throat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There will be a massive gathering of wealthy white people in Detroit, of all places, around Feb 5, 2006. Millions will watch on TV.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    George Noory will be heard "Coast to Coast" 5 days/nights a week. Good prediction, don't you think, LOL???
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Nov. 20 2005,10:41)]There will be a massive gathering of wealthy white people in Detroit, of all places, around Feb 5, 2006. Millions will watch on TV.
    I hate to say this but a bunch of wealthy white people dont want to gather in Detroit thats a huge mistake.. LOL! They be leaving poor big time.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] I use to live right down town in the heart of Detroit many many yrs ago. Not a very good place for any wealthy white people.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smilie4.gif[/img]
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Nov. 20 2005,10:41)]There will be a massive gathering of wealthy white people in Detroit, of all places, around Feb 5, 2006. Millions will watch on TV.
    Willing to bet there won't be any Philadelphia Eagles fans there unless:

1) a miracle occurs that will cause massive religious conversion (they make it to play offs).

or

2) they switch teams to follow (far more likely)

Good one Bruce!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well guys, I can't really call Turi's last prediction a hit. He said some force of nature would cause many to relocate and start over, and I haven't really seen that. So, that's one against his record for as long as I've been watching him. We should all hope that he is wrong about the end of the month as well [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be surprised if it isn't a hit. People are always on the move somewhere because of one force of nature or another. It's hard to believe the days around the 18th were any different. A lot of bad things happen and, the further away they are, the worse they have to be get any mention in the media. Unless something happens to a photogenic blonde - then we can count on thorough coverage.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, on the 19th, the foced thousands to evacuate near an impending eruption in PASTO, Colombia . I might count that as a hit, as opposed to the CA fires.

CNN 11/19/05 - PASTO, Colombia (EFE) – Colombian authorities were evacuating thousands of residents from the area around the Galeras volcano near Pasto in the southwestern province of Nariño, because of the threat of an imminent eruption.
    Read all about it! Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See, if you look hard enough every one of his predictions comes true. I'd be much more impressed if he successfully predicted a day with no tragedy. I predict people will grow even larger all across the US today.
    Bruce in CT

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast