What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If it seems like i'm shovin it down ur throat

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
  • Tags
    risk
Haha - whoops

~ Brett

Any news on the terrorist attack? I haven't heard of any disasters caused by terrorists on the news, or can we say Dr. Turi has failed again?

Only famous person I know of who's died was Pat Morita, and he died on the 25th. Somewhere angels are waxing cars and painting fences.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Any news on the terrorist attack? I haven't heard of any disasters caused by terrorists on the news, or can we say Dr. Turi has failed again?

Seriously.

When a famous person turns out to be a terrorist and blows up a bomb in a volcano (causing it to erupt, killing hundreds) while in the midst of having intercource, I MIGHT call that a hit.

I think this was a big miss for good 'ol Turi. I really didn't see anything major happen like he predicted. Maybe a few smaller things, and certainly the resignation and plea of guilt by Randy "Duke" Cunningham . That was pretty major story, especialyy here in CA, that I think Turi predicted... vaguely. But for the most par, MISS!

R.I.P Mr.Miyagi. Wax on Wax off. The only real doctor is doctor Zaius

Yea, Mr. Miyogi died. That really sucked
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nrbelex @ Nov. 28 2005,6:37)]Starman, I say you try this one:

Dear teacher - I didn't come to school today because Dr. Turi predicted impending doom in either Russia or the U.S. Since we have obviously been highlited as a possible target, (and since the Dr. is "usually" right) I will wait until he predicts something positive pertaining to our general area (either Russia or the U.S.). Thank you for your understanding!

~ Brett
ROFL!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (indymental @ Dec. 01 2005,3:30)]Any news on the terrorist attack? I haven't heard of any disasters caused by terrorists on the news, or can we say Dr. Turi has failed again?
Today a huge bomb caused by a terrorist group went off in Iraq and killed 10 people......does this count?
Apparently it was a 'major' incident

I don't think so, Dino. It may have some bearing on it, but I doubt it.

Doesn't count. Way too far from his predicted date, and the predicted circumstances. I have to see, I'm noticing kind of a bad pattern here. He predicts much of the same thing, at the same time. After you do that so many times, then probability of him being right outweighs his actual accuracy. Look at his December predictions.

*Beginning / Ending of Important and Portion of Life / Relocation
# Death/Drama/Police/Secrets/Scandals/Terrorism/Financial/Sex News
+ Surprise/Explosions/Earthquakes/Volcano/Tornadoes/NASA/Aeronautical Accident

Dec 2005: +4th / #17th / *25th

I mean, it just seems so vague, unimportant and rather common. As far as predictions go, I think I'll just trust some of those made by Naustrodamus, and the more advanced remote viewing teams.

lol, Alexis posted before that he admired your previous response about this guy.  I also have to say that I admire your flexibility and willingness to take another look.  I think we all knew you were too smart to get sucked in, and posting this takes maturity and guts.  Thanks for being such a good sport and at least giving us soemthing to talk about!
biggrin.gif

Thanks
smile.gif
But it doesn't take maturity and guts. I've always been one to admit when I'm wrong (although that's not too often). I simply saw that Turi was obviously wrong, so I stated it. His earlier predictions were right on, but now he is just moving into the very vague and repetative category.

Back