What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last summer pic

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I was going through some of the pics I took last summer and I found these pics of a copperhead I found. I don't know why but I felt some weird beed to post thes pics.

Here they are.

37895322RL199993337.jpg

37896480RL138502318.jpg

If you want to see the full size pics click these links.

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/37/8/9/O/37896480O138502318.jpg

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/37/8/9/O/37895322O199993337.jpg

Looks like a copper... smashed head
smile_h_32.gif

Whoa! Prophecy is fulfilled!!!

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Nov. 15 2005,8:37)]Whoa! Prophecy is fulfilled!!!

Capslock
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Capslock i just cant stop laughing..LOL!!!
smile_n_32.gif

Hey Ozzy what happend to that one??
smile_h_32.gif

DOR (Dead On Road)

Serpentine road pizza! My favorite! YUMMY

smile_k_ani_32.gif
ohmigod! I think I have THE GIFT! I predicted this post!

I'm going to quit my job and spend the next year writing my book on how I can foresee the future and what the future holds for us all--tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, wars, bombings, epidemics, droughts...oh and I must not forget pestilence. Yeah pestilence! Uhoh...wait...I'm feeling a prediction coming in... :closes eyes:....

I predict that if I do that, I will not be able to pay my bills and will end up on the street as a bag lady eating dirty french fries out of the trashcan at McDonalds...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 16 2005,12:02)]
smile_k_ani_32.gif
   ohmigod!  I think I have THE GIFT!  I predicted this post!

I'm going to quit my job and spend the next year writing my book on how I can foresee the future and what the future holds for us all--tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, wars, bombings, epidemics, droughts...oh and I must not forget pestilence.  Yeah pestilence!   Uhoh...wait...I'm feeling a prediction coming in... :closes eyes:....

I predict that if I do that, I will not be able to pay my bills and will end up on the street as a bag lady eating dirty french fries out of the trashcan at McDonalds...
Just a coincedence.
smile_m_32.gif

Hey now, don't be using me and my post of this poor dead snake to further your pretend career. Now let's get back to talking about snakes.

Dewy...whaddaya mean just coincidence! Are you doubting my powers??!
cool.gif

Ozdude...Snakes, schmakes...this is ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE! Why don't you go get your broken tongs and find some LIVE snakes for a change? Anyone can find road kill.

What did it taste like Ozzy?

I'm sure it tasted like chicken.

Just like mama used make:  road killed, sun baked, tar flavored.

There once was a copperhead snake
who laid on the road to bake.
Along came a car
who squished into the tar
tonite's dinner for mommie to make.

Very good Suzanne.  Your talent never ceases to amaze me.
Ozzy's talent...what can I say?
An eight foot gator was wandering down the runway of Tamiami airport yesterday and it had to be closed to air traffic until the critter was captured.  This airport is popular as a training facility for "touch and go landings.  If a student pilot ran over it in a Cessna 150, that would be a very unusual road kill.  It tastes like veal on steroids.

lol ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
smile_t_32.gif
Alligator meat doesn't sound very appealing. And I'm anti-veal anyway so... ugh.

You gotta love that word: Tamiami. Its so pleasant...just rolls off the tongue.
biggrin.gif

It tasted like a mixture of chicken and tar, Yummy.
Suzannes talents amazes me too.

smile_n_32.gif
Gator actually tastes pretty good if cooked the right way..
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 16 2005,11:02)]
smile_k_ani_32.gif
   ohmigod!  I think I have THE GIFT!  I predicted this post!

I'm going to quit my job and spend the next year writing my book on how I can foresee the future and what the future holds for us all--tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, wars, bombings, epidemics, droughts...oh and I must not forget pestilence.  Yeah pestilence!   Uhoh...wait...I'm feeling a prediction coming in... :closes eyes:....

Hey Pak we throw alotta good eatin away so come up here in Houston ok? Lol.

Pak funny poem! I`m glad the snake got squished (I hold a big grudge against them!) RUNS FOR COVER!
smile_n_32.gif

Back