What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What i just ordered...

Dimka

Sundewist
Just thought like sharing with you that I just ordered 100 3" pots... I just kind of grew sick of using narrow yogurt cups and decided to order those... I can't wait till I get them... my mom (who TOTALLY disapproves of my CP growing) will be so happy... I bet even happier than after she found out what I spent to get light to my terrarium...
Well you have to agree it was a nice deal... $7 for the lot. Maybe she wont be that happy after all...

My mom keeps threatening to destroy my plants if I buy anymore. Luckily, she doesn't mind seeds or droseras since they can just go in the minibog.

That sounds like a good price to me.
smile.gif
Are they round or square? Some people prefer square pots because they fit together better in a tray or tank. But square pots are harder to find. I have a ton of round ones and not too long ago bought a bunch of square ones.

square and black
smile.gif

thats why I bought them, so they'd fit nicely together
smile.gif

Where did you buy them? I need a ton more pots for seedlings.

Oh, and my family thinks I'm crazy for having as many plants as I do. But I just keep getting more...and more...and more...

cool.gif

I believe the name of the place is Harvest Home (online). The prices aren't too bad. A local greenhouse here sells ONE size (small) square pot. So I got real small ones and then bigger ones. I'm phasing out my round ones.

lol you guys. ever heard of eBay? yeah good stuff. 105W CFL for 30-40, 700 pots for 30 and so on... Id buy 700 but I just dont need that much
smile.gif

Or you could do like I do: Pipette dispenser containers and yogurt cups.

th_AF002601.jpg
th_PipetteDispenserContainer.jpg

I use them daily pill (morning, noon, evening) things for seed growing, as well as containers... yogurt cups too, but got sick of them
smile.gif

besides it was too good of a deal to pass by.

Hey Jim, I use the same pipette containers...coincidence?

I think not
smile_n_32.gif

Back