What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone Please Read..

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
I would just like to take a moment of your time and say Thank You everyone for letting me be apart of this fine CP family and forums. I have truely enjoyed it here and you ALL have helped me so much, yes i am truely addicted to CPs now!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
I hope to learn lots more over time and maybe someday i to can trade plants and meet other CP finatics in person.

Just incase some members are not on tomarrow and for everyone else who is,

smile.gif
HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
smilie4.gif
smile_m_32.gif

I hope you have a good Thanksgiving to!Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

I also am grateful for this forum. Although I havent been here long, I'm already addicted to this forum. CPs have been my dream from childhood, but I lived a loooooong way away (about 10000 miles from here at longitude of northern shore of Canada
smile_k_ani_32.gif
) so it was WAAAAY too cold to keep plants outside or find them in the wild, nor any way to order them
smile.gif
But now that I got me some, and found this forum, I'm very very grateful
smile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I am thankful for this forum as well. There isn't a nicer group of people any where.
smile.gif
We live all over the US and other countries as well but we are all of one mind, heart and spirit. So thanks to everyone who makes up this special community.

I am especially thankful to Phillip for generously giving us this forum and the opportunity to meet and fellowship with like-minded people. I have met many wonderful people and learned a LOT.

I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday. Eat lots of turkey and then take a nap.
biggrin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving, Ya'll!
smile.gif
Let's go Cowboys!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Nov. 24 2005,7:28)]Let's go Cowboys!
You started out good but bought it back with the Cowboys thing!  
mad.gif
Shall I issue my first warning as a mod?  
smile_m_32.gif

Happy T-day to all--even Cowboy fans!

So much for getting in good graces with the new Mod!
smile_m_32.gif
Hey, I rooting for the Eagles last week!

Back