Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newest Member Of The Family

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meet "Elsa" our new baby girl, i will get some pics of her being bottle fed later today..

and getting a chin scratch rub and lovins from mom...
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh man dont show that cute lil thing to my wife.........i dont need another furry critter. mind if i ask how much she cost? ive had lots of small exotics over the years but never one of those.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rattler_mt, Elsa didnt cost me a dime she was a rescue surrender, i have been rescuing exotics for man many yrs. She wont be able to stay in the house permenately due to she will get as tall as my english bulldog and is better suited to be in a outdoor enclosure. But for the first several months shes in the house. There price ranges from state to state and from breeder to breeder, you have to check your city and state laws/regulations on keeping medium size exotics such as her. Most have gone for 75 to 150 bucks. This little girl was bought on a whim from a ohio animal auction and the lady didnt know what she was getting into or how to properly care for her.. She was surrenderd to me by the owner..
    Heres pics of her getting her "Binky" Bottle.
    JR gving her Binky bottle 1,

and then JR was thinking not sure if she wants Binky bottle 2,

and he was wrong down the hatch it goes... LOL!!

and even though this is blurry here she is playing with one of my pug pups Dejah Vu.
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool, actually i got my chinchillas from a guy who had no room for them anymore. ive gotten snakes the same way. very cool critter but i think our winters would be a bit chilly for them if they prefer the outdoors. keep the photos coming, i cant wait to see some of when she is older.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Nov. 28 2005,4:15)]very cool critter but i think our winters would be a bit chilly for them if they prefer the outdoors.
    rattler_mt, these animals can survive outdoors durring the winter, we have some really bad winters here, most breeders and owners just dont subject them to that untill there alittle older. As long as they are provided with proper outdoor housing, with us we will make sure she has a heated house next winter. There are owners who keep them as house pets only devoting one small room in the house to be theres. There poo is rabbit/deer pellet type they pee more than they poo.. LOL!!
    www.nmacdt.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12