Thread: Terrorist Attack?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao, i just fell out of my chair...

sorry LOL, i'm all into metaphysics but even you lost me lmao

i went to that website and i don't know what the hell they are talking about! cubes and lobotomies? WTF?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Pastor Richards: One day while sitting in class you'll look outside the window to see Russians dropping down to take us over. What are you gonna do then, huh? Run into the woods with your friends, put twigs in your hair, call yourselves the Wolverines and fight off the Russians? I think not.
    Quote[/b] ]Pastor Richards: You see, the Alaskans are lunatics, plain and simple; they eat whales, and snow, and they sleep in the freezer. Who wants to eat snow everyday? Oh, I tried to help; I sent a helicopter with copies of my book, but they burned them in a pile for heat. If the people of Alaska choose to live where they are, let them, but don't come crying when you're tired of eating penguin and it snows 18 feet a day.
    ... and I almost forgot:

Quote[/b] ]DJ Amy Sheckenhausen: Hello welcome back to K-Chat! Now I'm a woman and we like to discuss about feelings. That's why we don't have any male hosts on this show. We open up more to women. I was talking to my girlfriend the other day that if a woman were president, we'd nuke a country every 28 days!
    [Laughs]
    DJ Amy Sheckenhausen: Now, in these times of trouble of international scary things that cause anxiety, people seek solace... or is that sole-ice? Oh my God...
    ~ Brett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try (toll-free) 1-866-9-SAVE-ME (9728363)

~ Brett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I just read about the timecube guy (Gene Ray)... I wish I'd been in the MIT lecture hall when he did his presentation there.

Weird that I just came upon this thread right after spending a while reading some bizarre religious rantings at another site. Ray probably has schizophrenia as his excuse... do you ever wonder what other people's excuses are?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at me! I'm jumping up and down! (VCPR) YAY!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y'all be quiet and stay on topic (for those of you who like GTA).

Quote[/b] ] I'll crap on you from such a height, you'd think god himself were taking a dump!
    I believe that was Samuel Jackson in San Andreas [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] .

-----
    Edited for filter bypass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

Back to the topic at hand:

Dr. Turi:
    Quote[/b] ]THIS PAGE IS UPDATED DAILY TO HELP THE READER TO LEARN HOW TO USE MOON POWER.
    THANK GOD! Otherwise, I would have no idea how to truly take advantage of Moon Power. Question - what if I only check his site every other day? Can I still get a grasp of Moon Power? How much will it cost me to get a full understanding of Moon Power? Oh wait, here it is:

Quote[/b] ]Stop suffering, reach your dreams, find love! Invest in a full life reading.
    CREDIT CARD - $200.00 - add $10 S&ampH
    DARN, if it weren't for that shipping and handling...
    And what kind of handling must the good doctor do anyway? What on earth... ehem... the moon... could he need to "handle"?

~ Brett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine roughly what it would cost to load up one's most prized possessions into a U-Haul truck, drive 50-100 miles away from LA, and hole up in a hotel for 3 nights. Along with money lost by missing work.

Obviously no one here would do it, but I'm wondering how many people out there are convinced enough by Turi to put money and time into his predictions and not just words. That's what the predictions are for, right? So actions can be taken?

So who's acting? And where are those success stories?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast