What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrorist Attack?

lol

BANNED
Ok. Before I go on to Turi, let me say something. Remember how Australia thwarted that terrorist attack a month or two ago in Sydney and Melbourne. Now, this attack was predicted to happen on a tape released by terrorist group al Qaeda . They said on the tape-

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, Allah willing. And this time, don't count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion," the tape warns. "We are Muslims. We love peace, but peace on our terms, peace as laid down by Islam, not the so-called peace of occupiers and dictators."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Investigation/story?id=1115448&page=1

The media downplayed this fact so much, it's rediculous but to be expected of them
smile_h_32.gif
. The guy stated that Melbourne and LA would be their next big targets for destruction. They already tried Melbourne, and It would only be a matter of time before they attempt LA.

Now, I know Turi is rather vague with his predictions, but he "usualy" gets them right. Take his prediction for the end of the month, which he has been very worried about-

Nov 28/29/30: Keyword DEATH DRAMA! - Police Nuclear news, Secrets comes to light, Terrorism, Wake up call (Russia/US) death of a famous person.

And combine it with the terrorist tape, and you might get a picture of the U.S. (L.A.) being attacked. If Turi is worth his salt, we may actualy be lookin at trouble in LA
smile_h_32.gif

Yes, this is pretty horrible, however, I believe that if they really wanted to do this, they would have. Its very hard to stop something like that from happening.
My oppinion is they are just playing scare games.

Okay, this is the chance for your guy to prove himself. If nothing happens by midnight Wednesday, we were right to be sceptical.

You have got to be kidding.

Brett's prediction:
Nov 28/29/30: Keyword CELEBRITY NEWSPAPER! - Celebrity Trouble News, Secrets comes to light, Money, Wake up call (Russia/US) death of a famous person.

I am 100% sure it will happen. - 100% -
deadhorse.gif
(that's a dead horse and yes, it's being beaten)

I'll go put my tinfoil hat on...

emot-tinfoil.gif

~ Brett

Straight from the horse's mouth: (yes, I'm gonna stick with the horse stuff)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I DO NOT PREDICT ANYTHING! But I KNOW WHEN the energy switch and can only translate the will of the cosmos and HOW IT WILL TRANSCEND and MANIFESTS into the affairs of men on earth. Realize that a day can not be without a night or good without bad, the light without the darkness or the light power of God could never be with the dark forces of evil. Life is a constant process of changes and history repeat itself, so is the weather and all human affairs! Thus you will depict the negative and positive energies in my writings after a Full Moon or during a Supernova window. For two weeks each months of the year and for your entire life; the world will always benefit from the positive light (waxing moon) then for sure, will come the waning moon and all the drama our closest satellite will impose upon mankind under the form of a multitude of troubles. Take the time to read THE UNIVERSAL LAW MOON POWER so you can understand how much power the moon has upon mankind at large AND YOUR OWN LIFE!
5huh.gif

I don't even know what that means - can we get a translator in here?

You should check out the Time Cube while we're on this topic.
bs.gif

~ Brett

I like the background on that website.
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif

lol. if anyone has every playes GTA Vice city, LOL sounds like the crazy hippy lady on KCHAT.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 28 2005,12:22)]lol. if anyone has every playes GTA Vice city, LOL sounds like the crazy hippy lady on KCHAT.
Dude, I know exactly what you mean! A mix of her and pastor Richards on VCPR.

edit: by which I meant the website.

lmao, i just fell out of my chair...

sorry LOL, i'm all into metaphysics but even you lost me lmao

i went to that website and i don't know what the hell they are talking about! cubes and lobotomies? WTF?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Pastor Richards: One day while sitting in class you'll look outside the window to see Russians dropping down to take us over. What are you gonna do then, huh? Run into the woods with your friends, put twigs in your hair, call yourselves the Wolverines and fight off the Russians? I think not.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Pastor Richards: You see, the Alaskans are lunatics, plain and simple; they eat whales, and snow, and they sleep in the freezer. Who wants to eat snow everyday? Oh, I tried to help; I sent a helicopter with copies of my book, but they burned them in a pile for heat. If the people of Alaska choose to live where they are, let them, but don't come crying when you're tired of eating penguin and it snows 18 feet a day.

... and I almost forgot:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]DJ Amy Sheckenhausen: Hello welcome back to K-Chat! Now I'm a woman and we like to discuss about feelings. That's why we don't have any male hosts on this show. We open up more to women. I was talking to my girlfriend the other day that if a woman were president, we'd nuke a country every 28 days!
[Laughs]
DJ Amy Sheckenhausen: Now, in these times of trouble of international scary things that cause anxiety, people seek solace... or is that sole-ice? Oh my God...

~ Brett

Try (toll-free) 1-866-9-SAVE-ME (9728363)
laughing7.gif

~ Brett

Wow, I just read about the timecube guy (Gene Ray)... I wish I'd been in the MIT lecture hall when he did his presentation there.

Weird that I just came upon this thread right after spending a while reading some bizarre religious rantings at another site. Ray probably has schizophrenia as his excuse... do you ever wonder what other people's excuses are?

Look at me! I'm jumping up and down! (VCPR) YAY!

Y'all be quiet and stay on topic (for those of you who like GTA).

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I'll crap on you from such a height, you'd think god himself were taking a dump!
I believe that was Samuel Jackson in San Andreas
smile.gif

-----
Edited for filter bypass

Back to the topic at hand:

Dr. Turi:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]THIS PAGE IS UPDATED DAILY TO HELP THE READER TO LEARN HOW TO USE MOON POWER.

THANK GOD! Otherwise, I would have no idea how to truly take advantage of Moon Power. Question - what if I only check his site every other day? Can I still get a grasp of Moon Power? How much will it cost me to get a full understanding of Moon Power? Oh wait, here it is:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Stop suffering, reach your dreams, find love! Invest in a full life reading.
CREDIT CARD - $200.00 - add $10 S&ampH

DARN, if it weren't for that shipping and handling...
And what kind of handling must the good doctor do anyway? What on earth... ehem... the moon... could he need to "handle"?

bsflag.gif

~ Brett

Imagine roughly what it would cost to load up one's most prized possessions into a U-Haul truck, drive 50-100 miles away from LA, and hole up in a hotel for 3 nights. Along with money lost by missing work.

Obviously no one here would do it, but I'm wondering how many people out there are convinced enough by Turi to put money and time into his predictions and not just words. That's what the predictions are for, right? So actions can be taken?

So who's acting? And where are those success stories?

lol we are off topic just a wee bit (LOL)
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Um

U GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!

Now, now, let's not be rude to the good doctor! His proof of people taking action is right in the testimonial section of his website!

http://www.drturi.com/tests.php

~ Brett

Well, it's 1st December and zilch has happened.

Does he have an excuse or do you now finally believe it's a load of baloney lol?

smile.gif

Back