Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Attack?

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. Before I go on to Turi, let me say something. Remember how Australia thwarted that terrorist attack a month or two ago in Sydney and Melbourne. Now, this attack was predicted to happen on a tape released by terrorist group al Qaeda . They said on the tape-

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]"Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, Allah willing. And this time, don't count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion," the tape warns. "We are Muslims. We love peace, but peace on our terms, peace as laid down by Islam, not the so-called peace of occupiers and dictators."
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Investigat...1115448&page=1

The media downplayed this fact so much, it's rediculous but to be expected of them [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] . The guy stated that Melbourne and LA would be their next big targets for destruction. They already tried Melbourne, and It would only be a matter of time before they attempt LA.

Now, I know Turi is rather vague with his predictions, but he "usualy" gets them right. Take his prediction for the end of the month, which he has been very worried about-

Nov 28/29/30: Keyword DEATH DRAMA! - Police Nuclear news, Secrets comes to light, Terrorism, Wake up call (Russia/US) death of a famous person.

And combine it with the terrorist tape, and you might get a picture of the U.S. (L.A.) being attacked. If Turi is worth his salt, we may actualy be lookin at trouble in LA [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, this is pretty horrible, however, I believe that if they really wanted to do this, they would have. Its very hard to stop something like that from happening.
    My oppinion is they are just playing scare games.
    It is hard to always be a human being... people get in the way.

An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
    - Terry Pratchett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, this is the chance for your guy to prove himself. If nothing happens by midnight Wednesday, we were right to be sceptical.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

You have got to be kidding.

Brett's prediction:
    Nov 28/29/30: Keyword CELEBRITY NEWSPAPER! - Celebrity Trouble News, Secrets comes to light, Money, Wake up call (Russia/US) death of a famous person.

I am 100% sure it will happen. - 100% -
    (that's a dead horse and yes, it's being beaten)

I'll go put my tinfoil hat on...

~ Brett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Straight from the horse's mouth: (yes, I'm gonna stick with the horse stuff)

Quote[/b] ]IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I DO NOT PREDICT ANYTHING! But I KNOW WHEN the energy switch and can only translate the will of the cosmos and HOW IT WILL TRANSCEND and MANIFESTS into the affairs of men on earth. Realize that a day can not be without a night or good without bad, the light without the darkness or the light power of God could never be with the dark forces of evil. Life is a constant process of changes and history repeat itself, so is the weather and all human affairs! Thus you will depict the negative and positive energies in my writings after a Full Moon or during a Supernova window. For two weeks each months of the year and for your entire life; the world will always benefit from the positive light (waxing moon) then for sure, will come the waning moon and all the drama our closest satellite will impose upon mankind under the form of a multitude of troubles. Take the time to read THE UNIVERSAL LAW MOON POWER so you can understand how much power the moon has upon mankind at large AND YOUR OWN LIFE!

I don't even know what that means - can we get a translator in here?

You should check out the Time Cube while we're on this topic.

~ Brett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

I like the background on that website. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol. if anyone has every playes GTA Vice city, LOL sounds like the crazy hippy lady on KCHAT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 28 2005,12:22)]lol. if anyone has every playes GTA Vice city, LOL sounds like the crazy hippy lady on KCHAT.
    Dude, I know exactly what you mean! A mix of her and pastor Richards on VCPR.

edit: by which I meant the website.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast