Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What have you invested in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Hey all -

Sooo... I'm thinking about doing a little bit of investing and am looking for advice from those in the know. Currently, I am watching the attached stocks and funds as prospects. What do ya think? Any experts out there?

I've found The Motley Fool and the Red Herring quite useful. Thanks!

~ Brett

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know jack about stocks, but I have heard about a company that recently went public and looks like it could stand to make a decent profit... They make a product called HexTend which is used to replace blood plasma when people have lost a lot of blood due to injury or surgery. The kicker is that HexTend prevents the formation of ice crystals in blood, opening up the possibility for low-temperature surgery and (possibly) even full-blown cryogenics. Test animals have been treated with HexTend, frozen, and revived, and displayed no ill effects after just a few weeks. Low-temperature surgery would allow doctors to perform much longer procedures than ordinarily possible - for example, the human brain can survive up to 18 hours on oxygen stored in brain tissue when chilled below forty degrees Fahrenheit. It has implications for all sorts of procedures, including cancer removal and the separation of conjoined twins. As soon as I'm out of school and making some money, I intend to put some cash away into these technologies.
    Best luck,
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm - interesting - It's been public for 6 days so it's hard to really get a feel for it but I'll check up on it from time-to-time. It sounds a little bit similar to Oxygent.

Thanks
    ~ Brett

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invest in gold! I swear that's an investment with few if any risks. I would also invest some money into the Euro. The Euro is the highest currency, and I expect it will keep going up. Invest in google. I'd say invest in CAT, but I believe they split. Also, check out some of Sean David Morton's predictions below-

-The flu pandemic will reach its peak in 2006 and Asia will be particularly hard hit with deaths.
    -Gold and precious metals will continue to rise in value. Gold will hit 725 by July-Aug. 0f 2006.
    -Good stock picks for right now: Apple Computer, Pixar, Nuclear Solutions, Azure Dynamics and Magna Entertainment.
    -The housing market/mortgage bubble will pop sometime within the next six months.
    -A "savagely cold" winter for the Midwest and East Coast will cause energy costs to rise again, with the price of an oil barrel reaching $75-80 by January.
    -The 2008 presidential election will be between Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush. (He declined to predict a winner at this juncture.)
    -**** Cheney will resign due to "health issues."
    -The San Francisco region will have three serious quakes in 2006. The precursor will be a 6.5 quake in central California occurring in Feb.-March.
    -This will be followed by quakes centered near Hollister, Vallejo/Marin and the East Bay between April and October.

He is a remote viewer who has been very good on his predictions in the past, financially and otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe in remote viewing, but what does remote viewing have to do with clairvoyance? Isn't remote viewing able to see places far away from just standing still, well I know there's more to it. Sorry, don't want to derail this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ Brett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said, Nrbelex.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well..i would invest in gold, silver, platinum. other then that idk really..i know that many companies are out there to invest in.

thanks

Brad
    thanks for you imput

Brad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast