User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Speech on CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, a speech at school I am actually looking forward to.

Ok, I need a few things.

Free plants.. Well it doesn't hurt to try.

1. Pictures, that people won't mind me using in a Powerpoint.

B. A good opening statement/story/quotation/retorical question.

III. A clip from that movie with the man eating flytrap. Was it Little Shop of Horrors?
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's sweet man! I did a presentation on CPs for my Bio class a few months back.

1. You can use any of the pictures on my website.

2. I used an opening statement about how plants always get eaten by other things, and CPs turn the tables in a very cool and sadistic way [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

3. Yes, the movie was Little Shop of Horrors. I'm playing drums for it in the musical at my college this week [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks LLGG
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're free to use any of my pictures from Photobucket and cpforums.org. A lot of the better ones are scattered on the Drosera Forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only I wanst busy with all the anathomy... I never got below A on my college english essays ( i took 3 classes of it... have to to get into nursing [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] )
    It is hard to always be a human being... people get in the way.

An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
    - Terry Pratchett