Well a trip to the local Lowes had me rushing to grab a few things. In my shopping I grabbed a small purple pitcher plant and a small Sundew. I also grabbed a bag of Sta-Green Sphagnum Peat Mohttp://www.sta-green.com/Product....ss . Here is what I have going.
I have a very small pitcher plant in a little 3" pot it has lots of very small traps. Seems to be doing pretty well.
I have 2 medium Nepenthe Miriandas in hanging 8" pots it is on its way to a good recovery.
I now have a very tiny purple pitcher plant that looks like it will need help. It is currently growing in that little cube that Lowes sold it to me in.
I now have a very tiny Sundew that is also in the cube. It looks like it will need help.
Since I am dealing with so many plants and I posted this to the general group.
Here are the questions:
1. Is the Sta-Green Sphagnun Peat Moss a good product to use with all of my CPs ? Is good for only some of my CPs? Is it a horrible product I should return and get my money back?
2. What is the best wat to repot my Purple pitcher plant? I have a 5" plastic pot with holes I would like to use.
3. What is the best way to repot my Sundew? Can I also use the 5" plastic pot for this plant?
4. Should I repot my Venus Fly Trap? It is in a small pot with a bunch of small traps but it appears to be doing ok.
5. Can I use the Sphagnun Peat Moss with my Nepenthe?
Thanks for putting up all my silly questions.