Likes Likes:  0
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Here goeas another one

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't pick crap apart. That quote seedjar is from another link. I find that the more complicated it gets, the more you tend to ignore it. Fascinating...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may be reworded, but the message is the same:

"Hudson claims, and others have confirmed, that the ORMUS form of all of these elements exists in nature. He also claims that, in certain circumstances, they "look like" other elements. He said that the m-state gold, in various stages of its manufacture, looked like iron, silica and aluminum. Since the naturally occurring ORMUS elements have evaded detection by modern spectroscopy, ever since spectroscopy was invented, it seems reasonable to assume that they are masquerading as other elements."

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not going to read things that don't have bibliographies, lol. They aren't useful. That link of your starts out with some patent loads - foremost that astronauts' cells have travelled millions of light years away. Also, he has a very mixed up conception of bosons and fermions. Really... half of these folks can't even spell monatomic correctly.
    Here's another thing that I've been pondering... if David Hudson has no formal chemistry or physics training, how is it that he has positively identified, developed, and patented a method for extracting these ORMEs? Aren't they invisible to chemistry to begin with? And how is it that his patented method remains secret to legitimate business and research ventures, while these New-Ager supplement companies seem to make plenty of ORMEs for their products?
    Also, why is it that even the most scientific things you bring to the table lack references? That last link even had references to out of body experiences - very unprofessional. I even happen to believe in OOBEs, but I still know that you don't just go making unsubstantiable claims in a scientific document.
    I find it hard to discuss 'the more complicated' details of this topic with you when you can't even spot major scientific errors like this.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting tired of this, but atleast you seedjar, have brought up some good questions that I shall look into. However, you nep grower... sigh

1st link you posted looks like you wrote it, and that's not a good thing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PROVE OR DISPROVE A DARN THING! Just a bunch of useless opinions.

2nd and 3rd links- One guy out of a few I'm sure who are not in this with good intent. Rest assured there will be many to capitalise on thise, but there are even more who are looking to help people. Of the good reputable sellers I've found, none makes claims about their products. They tell about the experiences others have claimed to have, but they don't say that there products will cure so and so. You may see, however, less credible retailers do that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Of the good reputable sellers I've found, none makes claims about their products. They tell about the experiences others have claimed to have, but they don't say that there products will cure so and so. You may see, however, less credible retailers do that.
    That would actually be illegal... so it's not necessarily out of good conscience.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, and it's illegal [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I ask what is the source of your "ORMUS elements"?