Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol,
    you should look for this book:

http://www.earthpulse.com/products/secret.html

it was big in the 70's.
    there is a lot in there that would probably interest you.

most libraries probably still have it.
    its a classic.
    Scot

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know i saw that book in Barnes and Noble a month or so ago.

even if it does do something at all, it won't be any better than a vitamin. I'm cautious when people try to sell me expensive white powder, anyway.

I believe alot of the new age stuff is nice to believe in, and maybe if you believe in it then it becomes true for you? who knows? just live your life and love everyone.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I'll tell you what. I've had this bruise on my toe for 6 months now that hasn't healed. My big toe has become very sensative to pressure, and it bleeds just about every day because the cuts in the toenail or something wont heal. Its been a real mess, and I'm begging for it to go away. So I shall take some of these ormus products for a while, and tell you if it heals or not. I shall be taking before and after images as well.
    Sounds like an ingrown toenail... I'm not getting involved with this conversation, but I can say that it would be cheaper just to cut the nail and pull the sharp bit that's sticking in to your toe out. That's one of those things that you want to take care of so it doesn't get infected, and is simple enough to do yourself if you can bare a few moments of pain. You know you've gotten it out because there is an immediate reduction in pain. Good luck.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks scotty, I'll check that book out. Also, please nobody catagorize me as a new ager. I don't know if I follow their beliefs, but I belong to know group or consider myself a part of one. Est, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't want to do that. I know I should but I really don't want to. Having a nail removed kinda creeps me out. You know, there will always be people trying to capitalize on something new. I know there are false sellers out there, selling what they call white powder gold, which is actualy not really white powder gold, or has harmful elements in it. Even if real white powder gold, there are numerous steps in creting the real monoatomic high spin state white powder of gold. It requires a careful process of energising the atoms, and breaking the metallic bonds and so forth. Not to be taken lightly. Of the most reputable sellers out there, I would consider this one. Out of the hundreds of accounts of using Ormus, this would be one of the top sources. They also don't sell it strait to you, as they know there are certain combos of Ormus elements that depend on your personal needs. They will not sell to you unless they speak with you thuroughly, through emails and finally by phone. This would seem to be a good sign of legitimacy, going by their procedures alone. They also have a lot of info on their site, from a scientific prospective and a spiritual prospective.
    They would seem to know much about the nature of ORMUS elements and their affects on the body. They also go into detail about what is required to get to the final product, in the correct manner. They let people know of the dangers and the good in ORMUS elements. The only dangerous part is if it is not prepared correctly, or if you take more than you can handle. Nothing documented as being permanent.

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html
    spiritual view- http://www.asc-alchemy.com/assist.html
    procedure for orders- http://www.asc-alchemy.com/guest.html

With as much contact as they keep with with their customers, it would be rediculous for them to try to pull a scam, and I have seen very little evidence of such things happening in this field. Although I am sure there are a few people out there who do attempt to scam people. You just gotta pick your sources carefuly. With the people I've dealt with in ORMUS materials, I have shown just as much skepticism to them as you guys have shown to me. I pick and pry them to look for any lies and inconsistencies, and I feel that I make pretty good judgements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (lol @ Dec. 05 2005,9:05)]I guarantee the only people who are going to say I'm naive and gullible are (I'm not trying to be offensive) the ignorant ones who don't have any background in the underlying topic. They don't know much, and so they are going to be overly skeptical and brush the idea aside.
    Yes, you are gullible. There is no such state of matter and it will not grant you ascension into the fifth dimension, nor the power to resurrect the dead, nor bestow you with telepathic/antigravity powers. Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A "new-ager" isn't a person with certain beliefs... it's just a blanket term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Yes, you are gullible. There is no such state of matter and it will not grant you ascension into the fifth dimension, nor the power to resurrect the dead, nor bestow you with telepathic/antigravity powers. Sorry.
    Jesus. YOU CANNOT PATTENT SOMETHING IF IT'S NOT REAL! HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you can.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast