Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Here goeas another one

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's just one case dude. Come on now [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (lol @ Dec. 06 2005,7:51)]They also don't sell it strait to you, as they know there are certain combos of Ormus elements that depend on your personal needs. They will not sell to you unless they speak with you thuroughly, through emails and finally by phone. This would seem to be a good sign of legitimacy
    ...or it would be a sign of a really good scam. I read as much as I can stand of this site, but at this point, I can only say: it's your money. Enjoy, but be careful about how much personal information you give to your friends. Saying that you should give as much information up front so that they can "tune in" means that they need to have control of the conversation, and ultimately, to tell you how much to pony up. Can you say Ka-ching, KA-CHING?!

Please save your money and go to a doctor to take care of that toe. I had it done: they inject a local and get it cured in minutes, never to return if done right. And the doctor didn't need to know about my family and friends, hopes and dreams, turn-ons and turn-offs, or even my pet turtle's name.

My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this for a toenail? Here's a solution and it's not a scam... but seriously (from WebMD):

Quote[/b] ]What Are the Treatments?

Most ingrown nail problems can be prevented with proper grooming of the toes and by wearing better-fitting shoes. Try to reduce pressure on the toe by wearing sandals or by not wearing a shoe for several days.

Avoid trimming the corner of the toenail. This can lead to a worsening of the ingrown toenail.

Try soaking your toe in warm water two times a day. If you can, lift the edge of the nail and wedge a piece of cotton between the nail and your skin. If the nail has not been ingrown for long, it may heal in one to two weeks. Seek help from a healthcare professional if home management techniques do not relieve your symptoms or if the nail becomes infected.

If you seek medical help because your ingrown nail has become infected, your doctor will probably prescribe an antibiotic. In some cases, your doctor may recommend partial removal of a severely ingrown nail.
    Good luck - don't waste your money on Panacea.

~ Brett

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well like I said, I've seen too many people who have bought products like this to share in your skepticism. But that's alright [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]. I shall test one of the products myself (only cost me $43 shipped, plus they have a 30 day return policy). If it doesn't work, I'll return it. If it works, I'll record my results here, and I hope you guys know me enough to atleast believe me if I've experienced it myself. If not, then so be it. Ya never will [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Est, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't want to do that. I know I should but I really don't want to. Having a nail removed kinda creeps me out.
    Nah man, it's not so bad as that. It's not like you're pulling the entire nail out or something. You take a small pair of clippers (nail clippers, bonsai clippers, whatever you got, but remember smalle = good, and CLEAN = good) and cut the nail down along the side of your toe. It sounds bad, and it can hurt a bit, but once the pain of having that friggen nail is intantly relieved after you remove it, it's like a Sierra Mist commercial.

Ingrown toenails are nothing to get too excited about: they happen. Cut the sucker out, clean the cut, and go about you business as a much happier person.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how can you return it if you consume it?

wonder what it would be like to make it into a face masque... or a bath.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You only use a few drops a day of the stuff.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what would happen if you drank it all?

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast