What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here goeas another one

lol

BANNED
How many of you have heard of the legend of the old alchemist's search for the philosopher's stone? How many of you remember the versus in the bible that mentioin the ancient mana of Moses's day? The countless references through history of an ancient power, a gift from the gods that can allow us as humans to ascend in light form. The white stone with the power of a suoperconductor. The clear gold upon which New Jerusalem is built in the Revelations. It even has close ties to the ark of the covanenet. It's all the same, and I shall attempt to enlighten those who don't know.

There is a vast amount of research on the topic, as you might expect for something so powerful. There is soooo much history to it, that I can't possibly do it justice by summing it up here. The substance that we are talking about is white powder of gold or etherium gold. It is better known as a Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements , or ORME. These are the platinum group metals, including platinum, copper, gold, silver, rhodium, iridium, and a few others. What all this means is that when these elements are found in an ormus state, they lose their metallic properties. They turn into monoatomic and diaatomic atoms in a high spin state with no valence electrons, and thus turn to a white powder. In this form, the platinum group metals serve as superconductors, which has it's own implications in physcics and quantum physics.
SO what does this do for us? Well, what the ancients reffered to as manna, the white substance that fell from space, is most likely a concentrated form of these ORMUS elements. What is amazing is that since these elements are so vastly different from their metallic counterparts, they can be ingested and used by humans with no toxicity! Greater still, is the fact that these elements play a CRUCIAL role in the deep workings of our biological body, and also it's connection with the spiritual body. Taking combinations of ORMUS rhodium, iridium will have great changes on the energy field of the body and spirit, because of its superconductive nature. Scientific studies have shown that these two elements play a big role in the workings of our DNA and intercellular communication. The ORMUS gold and platinum have even more profound affects with our brains and what could be considered our spiritual selves. There is so much info on the topic, I suggest you guys look it up on google. In the mean time, I shall prepare more info for those who want to know more.

How do you find the time for this stuff?

every time i think of mana, i think of Tofu.

Sounds like an episode of Stargate to me.

Philosopher's stones are delicious - trippy too, might I add
smile_n_32.gif

Cheers

I'd like to inform you all that this is very real, and A LOT of scientific research has gone into this. I'm sure the secret to the full powered version of the manna/philosopher's stone has been kept a secret from the public, but the methods arising now are very close. You can read the testimonials of ormus procucts here-
http://www.pleiadian.org/products/allresult.php
The posotive reactions are overwhelming. Through the countless hours I have spent researching this stuff, I can posotively agree with the conclusion that most have come to. These ormus minerals are an essential part of our diet that we are sorely lacking along with many other vitamins and minerals. Even without proper diet, these ormus minerals can durasticly fight diseases of all types. Most psychiological diseases are knocked out. Chronic diseases are lessended, or completely erased. Colds and flues are easily prevented with regular use, bruises and cuts heal faster, etc. I believe that controled use of certain ormus minerals WILL be the cure for cancer, and AIDS. It has been scientificly shown that the use of platinum group metals like silver greatly combat cancer. With some elemnts, they bind to DNA and relax it, correcting any mistakes in the DNA. I'll give you the links to some of the best sources of info and research-

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/faq.htm#1.2
http://www.lyghtforce.com/WhiteGold/ormus.htm
One of the best sources of info-
http://whitepowdergold.com/frameormus.html
http://whitepowdergold.com/frameormus.html

This is real folks. If this is put to use, it could have amazing implications for human health, agriculture (think how big Nepenthes could get with this!), and many other technologies. Not to mention it's another reason to invest in precious metals. You owe it to yourselves to look into this further.

I know a guy who sells collodial silver suspensions and says the same thing about it... however, to his friends, he openly admits that it's a scam and hasn't been shown to have any medicinal effects. He hawks it because he can turn $5 in silver and water into a $500 product. There's a lot of rich folks and hippie types here in southwestern Washington and they love to spend their money on these easy fixes to their problems. There's little to support the notion that ingesting these minerals orally will transport them to the places where they actually have medicinal effects, or if those effects are consistent enough to have benefits. Some of the information they cite on those pages appears to be correct, but I believe you may have been led to an overly optimistic conclusion.
~Joe

If it were 500, it would be a scam.  I don't know who the heck is paying $500 for the stuff.  The most you should be paying is about $50 for a month's worth. Making the ORMUS is a rather simple process that could even be done in your own home, although it is better to leave it to those who are able to test the final product to ensure there is no mercury, lead, or aluminum. There are also certain processes used to increase the energy of the white powder gold.  If I hadn't seen so many instances of feedback (mostly good and some bad), I would be more skeptical.  Although I'm not the one doing the experiments, it certainly seems scientificly sound.  I should note, most importantly, that COLOIDAL SILVER IS NOT NOT NOT THE SAME AS MONOATOMIC ORMUS ELEMENTS!  It is very different.  Real ORMUS elements are not metallic, either monoatomic or diatomic, nonreactive, white powder.  They have completely different uses than colloidal crap.  Your friend who sells colloidal silver should be reported. Any platinum metal (such as silver) not in an ORME state should not be consumed. I don't know how toxic the metallic versions of these elements are, but the ORME versions are completely nontoxic. Don't get the two confused
smile.gif

Well, I'd just be skeptical. If this were really the next big thing, I'd imagine more of big business would be picking it up. It is also suspect that these sites provide no citation and only vague reference to sources. It took at least two links to find any sort of bibliography to support these claims. More commonly, they cite the Bible and other old world writings, which makes me suspect that they are pandering to a relatively non-scientific audience - ask yourself why that might be. They continuously extend cases of the specific to the general (some ORMEs are superconductive, yet they use this to casually claim that all are superconductors,) and this faulty logic makes me think that there conclusions have not been carefully reviewed by the scientific community (or that they have paid little attention to criticism.) I understand why there's such an interest in these high-spin states of certain metals, but it seems to me that we have very little understanding of the phenomenon. It's hard to believe that these people are making such spectacular claims of a property that's not even clearly understood by the medicine and chemistry communities.
~Joe

A lot is not understood, and that's the point. There is a lot out there that we don't know about. The medicine and chemistry communities are not always the sole source of knowledge. The sites you see are mainly second hand experience and research. They reference the bible and old alchemy becuase... that's where it comes from. Simple as that. New things have to start somewhere, and it requires one to have an open mind. A scam, or false science, DOES NOT and CANNOT go this deep. I have spent 3 days strait researching this, and it goes so deep that you wouldn't believe it. The subject of Ormus gold stretches into so many avenues, it would be impossible for me to express it's importance unless the audience takes the time to really research it. It is equally strictly scientific as it is historical, spiritual, and theoretical science.

I'm with seedjar... although if these things were that powerful, unless they could be patented somehow, the big businesses probably wouldn't mind if you'd never heard of them. There are a lot of unpatentable found-in-nature compounds that do people a lot of good that you never hear about because there's no reason for a pharmaceutical company to put billions into marketing them.

Remember pseudoscience runs rampant among people who desperately want to believe something, whatever that something may be. Tread carefully.

How advanced is your chemistry and physics?  I've had a bit of both - the amount needed for an engineering degree plus a few environmental chemistry classes.  But that isn't enough for me to do a credible evaluation of things like this. So how do you?

Me being a 16 year old, I have no degree in any of the sciences. I do, however, have a deep knowledge in physics, with some chemistry and quantum physics. Limited though. I understand quite a bit of the scientific jargon, but there is some that I don't.
Let me tell you something. Every major corperation is built upon people who want and lust for more money. They are not interested in helping consumers, or the people of the world. Thinking that they would let some of these lesser known cures and medicinal practices take over the market, and take away their business (or in some cases could completely make the business obsolite) is Ludacris. It is absolutely, destructively, naive. People have short memmory when it comes to history, and the history of greed and corruption. With that said, I guarantee that when the public starts to hear more about this, they will be scrutinised by the drug companies, and most likely made illegal like marjuana and so many other beneficial herbs and such. It goes on and on and on this way, and I feel sad for the majority of the public who can't see it. All the disease we have concentrated in our society, and people just sit there and take without the slightest thought of why it's occuring. It's because of the big kingpins behind the pharmacuticals and food companies and water companies that put all sorts of bad chemicals into what we consume, poisoning us all the way. It pisses me off because I know that in this day in age there are great things that humanity can be doing it as a whole, and we're letting it go down the crap pipe, making my family and elders suffer for it!

I'll tell you what. I've had this bruise on my toe for 6 months now that hasn't healed. My big toe has become very sensative to pressure, and it bleeds just about every day because the cuts in the toenail or something wont heal. Its been a real mess, and I'm begging for it to go away. So I shall take some of these ormus products for a while, and tell you if it heals or not. I shall be taking before and after images as well.

That's all well and good, but it's not really a scientific test. You need a control group to determine if the ormus minerals actually have an effect; otherwise you can attribute your toe's recovery to anything. If you want to figure out what the deal really is with this stuff, do more research and start looking at primary literature. Don't trust these people making the supplements to tell you what's good about it. Go find the real, hard science that's been done. It may be a little hard to read the first time, but it's not something that's impossible to learn. You obviously are scientifically literate and have an interest, so put it to work. They don't teach you any real secrets about reading lab data in college - it's all practice, and maybe a little bit of math. You just need to start with primary data and proven methods of analyzing it. There is something to this, but it seems like you've been distracted by these flashy optimistic claims. You'll get a lot more by going to the source of the information.
Like endparenthesis said, this is psuedoscience; just because they're citing studies and using jargon, it doesn't mean they're drawing sound conclusions from the evidence.
~Joe

As far as the posotive claims go, I don't really state any claims from the few suppliers of this, and indeed they either disdain from, or are reluctant to make any special claims on the stuff. Most of the claims I stated are from the most random sources of testimonials I could find on the net, along with some rather more credible testimonials. Like I said, a lot of the solid evidence is out there, but I can't just post it all here. You have to go find it for yourself if you have any sort of interest. That's how you will come to the propper conclusions.

I should also not that it was David Radius Hudson who patented his process for obtaining and identifying all the ormus state materials.  You may consider the affects of these things pseudoscience, but their existance is not.  Pure scientific.  

http://halexandria.org/dward467.htm

I bet Turi couldn't predict this one...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Dec. 05 2005,7:09)]Me being a 16 year old, I have no degree in any of the sciences.
Very interesting. You may not have a degree in any science field but perhaps you should have one in exagerration. Why does your profile say you are 20 years old?

Back