What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here goeas another one

you know i saw that book in Barnes and Noble a month or so ago.

even if it does do something at all, it won't be any better than a vitamin. I'm cautious when people try to sell me expensive white powder, anyway.

I believe alot of the new age stuff is nice to believe in, and maybe if you believe in it then it becomes true for you? who knows? just live your life and love everyone.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'll tell you what. I've had this bruise on my toe for 6 months now that hasn't healed. My big toe has become very sensative to pressure, and it bleeds just about every day because the cuts in the toenail or something wont heal. Its been a real mess, and I'm begging for it to go away. So I shall take some of these ormus products for a while, and tell you if it heals or not. I shall be taking before and after images as well.

Sounds like an ingrown toenail... I'm not getting involved with this conversation, but I can say that it would be cheaper just to cut the nail and pull the sharp bit that's sticking in to your toe out. That's one of those things that you want to take care of so it doesn't get infected, and is simple enough to do yourself if you can bare a few moments of pain. You know you've gotten it out because there is an immediate reduction in pain. Good luck.

Thanks scotty, I'll check that book out. Also, please nobody catagorize me as a new ager. I don't know if I follow their beliefs, but I belong to know group or consider myself a part of one. Est, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't want to do that. I know I should but I really don't want to. Having a nail removed kinda creeps me out. You know, there will always be people trying to capitalize on something new. I know there are false sellers out there, selling what they call white powder gold, which is actualy not really white powder gold, or has harmful elements in it. Even if real white powder gold, there are numerous steps in creting the real monoatomic high spin state white powder of gold. It requires a careful process of energising the atoms, and breaking the metallic bonds and so forth. Not to be taken lightly. Of the most reputable sellers out there, I would consider this one. Out of the hundreds of accounts of using Ormus, this would be one of the top sources. They also don't sell it strait to you, as they know there are certain combos of Ormus elements that depend on your personal needs. They will not sell to you unless they speak with you thuroughly, through emails and finally by phone. This would seem to be a good sign of legitimacy, going by their procedures alone. They also have a lot of info on their site, from a scientific prospective and a spiritual prospective.
They would seem to know much about the nature of ORMUS elements and their affects on the body. They also go into detail about what is required to get to the final product, in the correct manner. They let people know of the dangers and the good in ORMUS elements. The only dangerous part is if it is not prepared correctly, or if you take more than you can handle. Nothing documented as being permanent.

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html
spiritual view- http://www.asc-alchemy.com/assist.html
procedure for orders- http://www.asc-alchemy.com/guest.html

With as much contact as they keep with with their customers, it would be rediculous for them to try to pull a scam, and I have seen very little evidence of such things happening in this field. Although I am sure there are a few people out there who do attempt to scam people. You just gotta pick your sources carefuly. With the people I've dealt with in ORMUS materials, I have shown just as much skepticism to them as you guys have shown to me. I pick and pry them to look for any lies and inconsistencies, and I feel that I make pretty good judgements.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Dec. 05 2005,9:05)]I guarantee the only people who are going to say I'm naive and gullible are (I'm not trying to be offensive) the ignorant ones who don't have any background in the underlying topic.  They don't know much, and so they are going to be overly skeptical and brush the idea aside.  
Yes, you are gullible. There is no such state of matter and it will not grant you ascension into the fifth dimension, nor the power to resurrect the dead, nor bestow you with telepathic/antigravity powers. Sorry.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Yes, you are gullible.  There is no such state of matter and it will not grant you ascension into the fifth dimension, nor the power to resurrect the dead, nor bestow you with telepathic/antigravity powers.  Sorry.

Jesus.  YOU CANNOT PATTENT SOMETHING IF IT'S NOT REAL!  HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?

That's just one case dude. Come on now
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Dec. 06 2005,7:51)]They also don't sell it strait to you, as they know there are certain combos of Ormus elements that depend on your personal needs.  They will not sell to you unless they speak with you thuroughly, through emails and finally by phone.  This would seem to be a good sign of legitimacy
...or it would be a sign of a really good scam.  I read as much as I can stand of this site, but at this point, I can only say: it's your money.  Enjoy, but be careful about how much personal information you give to your friends.  Saying that you should give as much information up front so that they can "tune in" means that they need to have control of the conversation, and ultimately, to tell you how much to pony up.  Can you say Ka-ching, KA-CHING?!

Please save your money and go to a doctor to take care of that toe.  I had it done: they inject a local and get it cured in minutes, never to return if done right.  And the doctor didn't need to know about my family and friends, hopes and dreams, turn-ons and turn-offs, or even my pet turtle's name.

All this for a toenail? Here's a solution and it's not a scam... but seriously (from WebMD):

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What Are the Treatments?

Most ingrown nail problems can be prevented with proper grooming of the toes and by wearing better-fitting shoes. Try to reduce pressure on the toe by wearing sandals or by not wearing a shoe for several days.

Avoid trimming the corner of the toenail. This can lead to a worsening of the ingrown toenail.

Try soaking your toe in warm water two times a day. If you can, lift the edge of the nail and wedge a piece of cotton between the nail and your skin. If the nail has not been ingrown for long, it may heal in one to two weeks. Seek help from a healthcare professional if home management techniques do not relieve your symptoms or if the nail becomes infected.

If you seek medical help because your ingrown nail has become infected, your doctor will probably prescribe an antibiotic. In some cases, your doctor may recommend partial removal of a severely ingrown nail.

Good luck - don't waste your money on Panacea.

~ Brett

Well like I said, I've seen too many people who have bought products like this to share in your skepticism. But that's alright
smile.gif
. I shall test one of the products myself (only cost me $43 shipped, plus they have a 30 day return policy). If it doesn't work, I'll return it. If it works, I'll record my results here, and I hope you guys know me enough to atleast believe me if I've experienced it myself. If not, then so be it. Ya never will
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Est, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't want to do that. I know I should but I really don't want to. Having a nail removed kinda creeps me out.

Nah man, it's not so bad as that. It's not like you're pulling the entire nail out or something. You take a small pair of clippers (nail clippers, bonsai clippers, whatever you got, but remember smalle = good, and CLEAN = good) and cut the nail down along the side of your toe. It sounds bad, and it can hurt a bit, but once the pain of having that friggen nail is intantly relieved after you remove it, it's like a Sierra Mist commercial.

Ingrown toenails are nothing to get too excited about: they happen. Cut the sucker out, clean the cut, and go about you business as a much happier person.

how can you return it if you consume it?

wonder what it would be like to make it into a face masque... or a bath.

You only use a few drops a day of the stuff.

what would happen if you drank it all?

Well supposedly, if you were to take a large amount of high spin state ORMUS minerals, your body would be sorta overcharged (because of the superconductive property of some ORMUS minerals like gold), and you would most likely feel sick for a while.  It is potent enough to where you only take a few drops a day, and you let it be absorbed in the mouth without letting it go strait into your stomach. I have encountered absolutely nothing to suggest any sort of long term problems.  This is why many of the good, true sellers prefer that you start with something less potent than the fully energised ORMUS gold (or white powder gold).  The only threat to be reported in the possibility of the monoatomic ORMUS minerals to revert back to a metallic state inside the stomach, due to stomach acids.  This would really only happen when using poorly refined ORMUS minerals.  David Hudson (the one who pattented the process for forming, extracting and refining,  the ORMUS minerals) along with very old alchemical texts describe a necesary process of energising the white powder of gold, to keep it in a high spin state.  When fully energised, the pure white powder of gold loses much of it's weight, is pure white, and doesn't hold the danger of returning to a metallic state.  This is precisely the reason why you would need to do a lot of research into ORMUS minerals, and deeply check the integrity of the supplier of ORMUS.  I have done so, and have found two sources to be highly trustable.

I'd be very cautious about taking any of that stuff, since it is obviously not "Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Gold".  You should have it chemically analysed to find out what it really is.

Also, I found this.  One of these scam artists tried to make a Wikipedia article about "ORMEs" to promote his products - they were having none of it.

"You took too much man, too much, too much..."
smile_m_32.gif

Back