Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Here goeas another one

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many of you have heard of the legend of the old alchemist's search for the philosopher's stone? How many of you remember the versus in the bible that mentioin the ancient mana of Moses's day? The countless references through history of an ancient power, a gift from the gods that can allow us as humans to ascend in light form. The white stone with the power of a suoperconductor. The clear gold upon which New Jerusalem is built in the Revelations. It even has close ties to the ark of the covanenet. It's all the same, and I shall attempt to enlighten those who don't know.

There is a vast amount of research on the topic, as you might expect for something so powerful. There is soooo much history to it, that I can't possibly do it justice by summing it up here. The substance that we are talking about is white powder of gold or etherium gold. It is better known as a Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements , or ORME. These are the platinum group metals, including platinum, copper, gold, silver, rhodium, iridium, and a few others. What all this means is that when these elements are found in an ormus state, they lose their metallic properties. They turn into monoatomic and diaatomic atoms in a high spin state with no valence electrons, and thus turn to a white powder. In this form, the platinum group metals serve as superconductors, which has it's own implications in physcics and quantum physics.
    SO what does this do for us? Well, what the ancients reffered to as manna, the white substance that fell from space, is most likely a concentrated form of these ORMUS elements. What is amazing is that since these elements are so vastly different from their metallic counterparts, they can be ingested and used by humans with no toxicity! Greater still, is the fact that these elements play a CRUCIAL role in the deep workings of our biological body, and also it's connection with the spiritual body. Taking combinations of ORMUS rhodium, iridium will have great changes on the energy field of the body and spirit, because of its superconductive nature. Scientific studies have shown that these two elements play a big role in the workings of our DNA and intercellular communication. The ORMUS gold and platinum have even more profound affects with our brains and what could be considered our spiritual selves. There is so much info on the topic, I suggest you guys look it up on google. In the mean time, I shall prepare more info for those who want to know more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you find the time for this stuff?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    every time i think of mana, i think of Tofu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like an episode of Stargate to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Philosopher's stones are delicious - trippy too, might I add [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Cheers

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to inform you all that this is very real, and A LOT of scientific research has gone into this. I'm sure the secret to the full powered version of the manna/philosopher's stone has been kept a secret from the public, but the methods arising now are very close. You can read the testimonials of ormus procucts here-
    http://www.pleiadian.org/products/allresult.php
    The posotive reactions are overwhelming. Through the countless hours I have spent researching this stuff, I can posotively agree with the conclusion that most have come to. These ormus minerals are an essential part of our diet that we are sorely lacking along with many other vitamins and minerals. Even without proper diet, these ormus minerals can durasticly fight diseases of all types. Most psychiological diseases are knocked out. Chronic diseases are lessended, or completely erased. Colds and flues are easily prevented with regular use, bruises and cuts heal faster, etc. I believe that controled use of certain ormus minerals WILL be the cure for cancer, and AIDS. It has been scientificly shown that the use of platinum group metals like silver greatly combat cancer. With some elemnts, they bind to DNA and relax it, correcting any mistakes in the DNA. I'll give you the links to some of the best sources of info and research-

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/faq.htm#1.2
    http://www.lyghtforce.com/WhiteGold/ormus.htm
    One of the best sources of info-
    http://whitepowdergold.com/frameormus.html
    http://whitepowdergold.com/frameormus.html

This is real folks. If this is put to use, it could have amazing implications for human health, agriculture (think how big Nepenthes could get with this!), and many other technologies. Not to mention it's another reason to invest in precious metals. You owe it to yourselves to look into this further.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know a guy who sells collodial silver suspensions and says the same thing about it... however, to his friends, he openly admits that it's a scam and hasn't been shown to have any medicinal effects. He hawks it because he can turn $5 in silver and water into a $500 product. There's a lot of rich folks and hippie types here in southwestern Washington and they love to spend their money on these easy fixes to their problems. There's little to support the notion that ingesting these minerals orally will transport them to the places where they actually have medicinal effects, or if those effects are consistent enough to have benefits. Some of the information they cite on those pages appears to be correct, but I believe you may have been led to an overly optimistic conclusion.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were 500, it would be a scam. I don't know who the heck is paying $500 for the stuff. The most you should be paying is about $50 for a month's worth. Making the ORMUS is a rather simple process that could even be done in your own home, although it is better to leave it to those who are able to test the final product to ensure there is no mercury, lead, or aluminum. There are also certain processes used to increase the energy of the white powder gold. If I hadn't seen so many instances of feedback (mostly good and some bad), I would be more skeptical. Although I'm not the one doing the experiments, it certainly seems scientificly sound. I should note, most importantly, that COLOIDAL SILVER IS NOT NOT NOT THE SAME AS MONOATOMIC ORMUS ELEMENTS! It is very different. Real ORMUS elements are not metallic, either monoatomic or diatomic, nonreactive, white powder. They have completely different uses than colloidal crap. Your friend who sells colloidal silver should be reported. Any platinum metal (such as silver) not in an ORME state should not be consumed. I don't know how toxic the metallic versions of these elements are, but the ORME versions are completely nontoxic. Don't get the two confused [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] .

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast