User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is this a sign your frustrated with your dog?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, pets are a trip, aren't they? I have one cat, Cerremis, that will steal crackers, just to chew on, leaving a pile of crumbs on the floor. I have Alex, that loves to steal leftovers. But he's well enough trained that a stern look will get him to back off, most of the time. He'll wait until you tell him okay, then come clean the plate of crumbs. My late cat recently passed, Loki, would come over and check out people food, but wouldn't touch it, not even bacon or sausage! Spoiled thing only liked tuna. And of course Apollo is gaining the nickname 'fernslayer' since he seems to think ferns=all you can eat salad bar. I keep finding green hairballs around the house, yuck! Time to get out the cayenne pepper again and cover the plants. *sigh*

But I love them all anyway. The vet bills prove it! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might as well post pics of my mutt. She's losing fur so we make her wear a coat in the winter. The pic i took today turned out quite nice so I'll post it first but be warned the second picture is quite horrendous:

You've been warned

By the way she's a husky x german shephard and she's 8 years old. She also chases shadows and we believe this added stress may be the cause of her hair loss.

Zac
    "You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public" -Scott Adams-

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a cutie pie...hair or no hair. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I think she's really pretty. I hope you can fix the hair loss problem. Poor lil' thing. Love the coat. I haven't found one that fits Ollie right. And for some reason, the ones I've bought aren't cut far enough up on the bottom to accommodate bodily functions. Something I find rather odd for makers of dog clothes.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12