Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Finals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm years past my last finals experience, and I sure remember them! Like JimScott, I still sometimes have those awful dreams where you can't find the classroom, or read your notes. Hope you all did well and enjoy winter break.

My worst finals were for my archaeology classes. Identifying 2000 year old pot shards to within 10 years! Yeeck! But I still enjoyed my time at university.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My midterms are Thursday & Friday. And for some reason I get out at 2 on Wednesday too. No idea why. But I'm fine with that. Hey, that means lunch is earlier so I don't have to miss lunch when I check out at 1 for my orthodontist appointment (getting my braces off finally after over three years either then or the appointment after that)... I was POed for a long time that i had to leave at 1 because I was gonna miss lunch, but then I found out I won't miss lunch and I was haaappy.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just back from my math final, I just needed 6 corrects out of 28 to get a passing grade. I know I got more than 12+ answers correct [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]. Now on wednesday, I have another exam...lame [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_o_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear Omar! I took my HTML final today. One final down, four more to go [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u guys already having finals.

I won't have my first one till thursday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoot, I passed the math class with a B. Now to take the writing objective on wednesday and I didn't even get a study guide, the study guide is a homework....wth is that...lame

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    must stop looking at pretty Nepenthes pictures and start writing paper due in four hours!!!
    -Emily

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Presto @ Dec. 13 2005,1:06)]must stop looking at pretty Nepenthes pictures and start writing paper due in four hours!!!
    That reminds me... When I was a first semester freshman, before I developed good study habits, I did like most students did - I put my papers off until the last minute. I wrote 3 Intro To Philosophy papers in 4 days. Actually, there was much plagiarization going on. Still managed a B in the course. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast