Thread: owned!

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *does not get it*
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an abuser of the phrases "owned, pwned, and PWN3D" I understand it. Basically the picture is proclaiming the superiority of the rotary engine over the piston driven engine. If you notice the rope is tied into a noose and is lynching the piston. The rotary engine part is doing the lynching (the owning).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, a buddy of mine made that pic a few years ago. Last I heard he was trying to get it on Jones Soda. Oh and yes, the Rotory will always own the piston [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] all of you that "don't get it" will never get it and should just avoid this thread.

-Rail
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rotaries don't own piston engines. They're scarce on the roads and I don't know if Mazda is even selling rotary engine cars in the US these days. I think emissions standards aren't kind to them. And, other than for SCCA drivers, racers haven't flocked to rotary engines either. But my mechanical genes say rotaries are awesome and, for producing a lot of horsepower out of a tiny engine, they're unmatched.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rotary's have been proven winners in every motorsport possable and yes, Mazda sells the rotary engine RX8 in the U.S., they will have a rotary Miata along with a rotary SUV in the near future. If you step foot in Japan you will see that the kings of racing are the Skyline and the RX7. I dont have anything against pistons, I just prefer rotarys. I have a house and garage full of 'em and I always want more. To me they are like CP's, I must get more. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

-Rail
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Dec. 16 2005,3:30)]Rotaries don't own piston engines. They're scarce on the roads and I don't know if Mazda is even selling rotary engine cars in the US these days. I think emissions standards aren't kind to them. And, other than for SCCA drivers, racers haven't flocked to rotary engines either. But my mechanical genes say rotaries are awesome and, for producing a lot of horsepower out of a tiny engine, they're unmatched.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]
    WTH?
    are you serious? the rx-8 ring a bell? i cant belive nowa days on a 1.3L rotary engine, you get some over 250hp on a NA engine. the second gen rx7 produce some 180 at the most(i dont know how much the gtus made) and the same 1.3L engine.
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the piston is being hanged by the rotary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to 'hanged' something? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast