What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas trees

• Thread starter Drosera36
  • Start date
Well, I thought since Christmas is so near, we could post pics of our trees. Here's mine:

xmas_tree1.jpg

xmas_tree2.jpg

xmas_tree3.jpg

I decorated it myself.
smile.gif

-Ben

Here's mine!
42.jpg

It's on the coffee table now, but we haven't decorated it - my roomie and I are really lazy. I'm going home for Christmas anyways so I'm going to do plenty of decorating there. My mom is ornament CRAZY; we have four 20+ gallon totes full of decorations, and they're pretty much all tree ornaments. We even have ones made out of flour clay (it's like flour and salt and it's hard as brick) that are falling apart from age, but she won't throw them out. We probably use less than half the ornaments each year, but she makes me haul out all the boxes and unpack every one anyways. Hooray for tradition. I hope I get a chiropractor for Christmas.
~Joe

smile.gif
Wow i love x-mass trees although JR use to work in the x-mass trees yrs ago we use to always have a real tree till the kids got alittle older and i really like the white fake trees so thats what we got few yrs back. Nothing fancy but it works for us.

Drosera36, beautiful tree..
smile_m_32.gif

seedjar, i love Norfolk Pines very beautiful..

Heres my cheesy tree just after i put it up, now it has presents under it and a few more ornaments.One pic is blurry, sorry.
First up darkish pic.

xmasstreepics05.jpg

and with the lights on and for some reason my cam flashed as well.
xmasstreepics05A.jpg

Yes i know cheap and cheesy but who cares out here in the middle of nowhere..
smile_l_32.gif

Lol, seedjar. That's a pretty interesting Christmas tree! *Barracuda_45*, it does matter even if you're in the middle of nowhere! Or at least it does now since you posted pics! I'm just kidding. Nice tree, though.

-Ben

merry student budget christmas ;)

suitechristmas05_treelight.jpg

my family tree at home is definitely nicer... but hey, it's a dorm. have to have something christmasy around to forget about finals!

and yes those are my flytraps wintering on the windowsill in the background
smile.gif

Just got this up on Saturday.

ChristmasTree.jpg

smile.gif
Awsome trees moonflower & RavnKing, very pretty..

Come on everyone only a few short days left till x-mass lets see some trees..
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Back