Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats in your water?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the bacteria in the tracts, both die, the good ones and the pathogens. Only thing is there are about 50000 times more good ones than bad ones so when equal amounts of both die, you can guess who survives better...
    You are right about the soap as well, every soap is a base (at least real soaps are) and they kill 99.9% of microorganisms within seconds. So the whole antibacterial soaps are nothing but a hoax. We always washed our hands with usual soap after disections in the lab, and we all seem to have survived and not get any germs from the corpses.
    About the tap "spring" water, you're right. Personally I work in catering, and I'll let you guess where we get our "spring" water in the pitchers...
    It is hard to always be a human being... people get in the way.

An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
    - Terry Pratchett

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, now that I get daily Lake Erie snowfall, I collect the snow.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And y'all wonder why diesease is prevelant these days (or you don't wonder because you don't know). Ever since I was a child I wondered why people develop so many mental and chronic diseases that wouldn't or shouldn't exist for animals or even human beings of the past. All I can say is that the rise in diseases can largely be blamed on our poor diets, and the bad chemicals that surround us. A lot of people ignore this fact because they say we are living longer lifespans. With that in mind, do you know anyone who doesn't have a disease who's over 40?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (buster1 @ Dec. 23 2005,4:28)]"I don't know why the blue hell people these days still drink tap water if they can help it. Makes no sense to ignore the obvious fact that such sources only polute your body with bad chemicals."

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but bottled water is simply tapwater from someplace else, spring water can be as contaminated as tapwater, and an ro unit is not capable of removing most pollutant-type contaminants, so what other choice do most people have?
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lifespans haven't increased, but fewer people die early, making the average life expectancy longer than it was a century ago.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it isnt the water that will kill you something else will. like cancer. you get cancer even if you tryied not to get it.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe your not trying not to get it the right way? And even if you do get cancer there are things you can do naturaly to combat it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123