What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
As we come to a end of yet another yr i have desided on what New Years resolutions i will be making. I have learned so much since i have come to this wonderful site and i love being apart of this CP family. I started out with just a few VFT's and asking many questions and getting to know some of you and my addiction to sundews has grown. Many of you have helped me soooooo much along the way and i can never thank you enough and words can never say how much i truely apreciate everything you have done for me in the past few months. I love all CPs and want to learn more but my heart belongs to the Dews and VFTs, but i will grow and properly care for all diffrent types CPs just as much as i care for my Dews and VFTs and my one and only neph.
smile.gif
I will continue to learn and search for info, my pea brain will be overflowing with vast knowladge of these precious living jewels we call carnivorous plants. I have been able to grow healthy plants now and also gotting a chance to learn how to properly sow and germinate seeds, it truely is a very exciting and rewarding experiance, i love these plants like they was my own children.  I know i sound weird at times but just putting a plant into dormacy was like tossing a kid outside without a coat on a freezing day i felt so bad for the little plants but i knew it had to be done for the better health of the plant and its survival. Alot of people say Gee there just plants, well i dont see it that way, these plants have life and feelings just like i do without proper love and care they wont flurish. Just sitting at the table planting seeds today i was thinking to myself wow this is so heart touching knowing i get to watch this seed germinate, grow, flower, produce seed and then start more life all over again, when in the real world out there most of these precious jewels are dissapering off the face of this toilet bowl of a world we live in and most of these jewels are never seen, to be steped on, plowed over by machines, ripped from the roots by traffic, builders, killed by toxins, people thinking there weeds, it makes me all that more sadder that we cant save all the CPs out there in the wilds where they belong but the seeds we grow and care for are protected by us that they will never be miss treated or harmed in anyway. I hope 2006 brings more CP joy and compassion to not only me but to each and everyone of us.
I hope everyone continues to imform, educate and help others properly grow and care for CP's in the yr 2006..
Im proud to be a new CP mommy..
smile_m_32.gif

smilie4.gif

smile.gif

Thanks everyone!!! I hope you have a super wonderful New Year to come!!

My new years plans, to sow more seed, grow more CPs and further my addiction and to be the best CP mommy i can possibly be..
smile_n_32.gif

Well said, Barracuda! I think you echo the sentiments of many of the people on this board.

Hope you have a safe & healthy new years, and your plants too!

smile.gif
Thanks schloaty!
smilie4.gif
It came straight from the heart.

Would anyone else like to put anything in on this befour the yr 2005 is over..
smile_l_32.gif
Please say what you feel about the CPs in your life.
smile.gif

I think I'm just as new to CPs as you are, but from the looks of it, you know much more about them than I do, so yay! Learning is a great thing. I wish you and your plants a Happy New Year as well!

Back