What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Holidays to All!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I haven't been here in about 6 months, but I wanted to see how everyone is doing and wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year  
smile.gif

Take care
smile_m_32.gif

~Niki~

Welcome back, Niki!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you too! Best wishes for a spectacular 2006.
smile.gif

Hi Jim
laugh.gif
How are you?
Thanks PAK, same to you.

smile.gif
Hello Trapper7 and welcome back although im newish here i hope you have a wonderful holiday. Nice to meet you..
smilie4.gif

Hello
smile.gif
You're right, we haven't met before, but it's very nice to meet you as well. Thanks for the nice wishes, I wish the same for you
smile_m_32.gif

Well I guess all the friendly people on here have moved away or something, I was expecting more responces I guess. Oh well...

lol

Sorry.
Happy Holidays, I did PM ya, tho..

Happy Holidays Niki! Hope you can spend more time on the forum now
cool.gif

Hi Trapper! I'm new to the forums, and I don't believe we've met yet, but I hope you had a Happy Holiday, and I wish you a Happy New Year!

It's nice meeting new people. I think everyone has just been busy lately.

Hey, sorry I haven't been on here in the last little bit, good to "see" you here Niki... I "saw" you on a messenger a bit ago but couldn't get in touch, but I hope all is well and if I catch ya online I hope we can talk a bit, have a safe New Year!!!

Welcome back Niki!

Jerry

Howdy Niki, good to see you post again. I was wondering where some of out members went!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well I guess all the friendly people on here have moved away or something

No I didn't move away, I was just out of town. It's good to see you back.

I hope you had a good christmas.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ Dec. 27 2005,2:40)]Hi Jim
laugh.gif
How are you?
I'm hoping to begin a new job soon, having juust moved back to Western New York.

I missed the two posts by 0zzy and jimscott, sorry. I forgot to check my thread. Still joking around 0zzy, I see.
Jimscott, I hope you had a safe move.

Back