Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What famous person do you most look like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Face recognition Site

Slightly entertaining. Gonna test it now, by submitting some celeb pics and see if it gets a match.

Top 3 for me was:

John Ambrose Fleming 58%
    Dennis Quaid 57%
    Johnny Carson 53%
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I tried pasting the pic from the hosting site, but a message said that it either doesn't exist or has zero length. What gives with that?

Anyways, most people say I resemble Dustin Hoffman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a 71% match with Katie Holmes. Either this thing's broken or I need to try a different picture. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimscott, you just upload it from your computer.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dave... my computer is in the attic at the moment. I've been typing from the local library and can't upload anything... at least I don't think I can. Direct links aren't working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok well I sent your picture through.

1. 63% Isoroku Yamamoto (山本五十六 Yamamoto Isoroku, April 4, 1884 April 18, 1943) was the commander of the Japanese Navy for the first four years of World War II.

2. 63% Paul Marie Verlaine (March 30, 1844 January 8, 1896) is considered one of the greatest and most popular of French poets

3. 62% Gibran Khalil Gibran (Arabic: جبران خليل جبران ) (January 6, 1883 April 10, 1931) was a Lebanese poet and artist.

4. 60% Zsolt Baumgartner (born January 1, 1981, Debrecen, Hungary) is a Formula One racing driver formerly in the employ of the Minardi team.

5. 52% Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikriti (June 18, 1964 July 22, 2003) Arabic: عدي صدام حسين; also transliterated as Odai) was the eldest son of Saddam

6. 51% Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (born February 2, 1977 in Barranquilla, Colombia; better known as Shakira) is a Latin pop and rock and roll singer and songwriter.

7. 50% John Paul Cusack (born June 28, 1966) is an American film actor, born in Evanston, Illinois to an Irish-Catholic family.
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol In all fairness, I think people should post the picture they use along with the results they get. I'll have to try this for real later, for now I'm just playing with it, see what it does with a picture of a Nep. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

BTW Jim, you can get it to work for you by right clicking on your photo and saving it to whatever computer you're using (since I know you're using the library ones right now, you can delete it after you're done.) From there you should be able to upload it just fine.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!