What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I transplanted 5 mature P. primuliflora plants in 3"x3" pots, and this exercise yielded 44 P. primuliflora plantlets. These i transplanted to my plug tray, so I should have a bumper crop in a couple months, when they are large enough to ship.

I also made single leaf pullings of several Mexi-pings:

P. 'Sethos'
P. 'Titan'
P. agnata
P. gigantea
P moranensis

If those take, I'll make more.

Also, I made a couple leaf cuttings of D. venusta and D. aliciae.

Finally, I started 9 plugs of U. calycifida 'Mrs. Marsh' (including one from a lone flower stalk), and 5 of U. calycifida 'Yog-Sothoth'.

I bet you kept busy potting up all those P. primuliflora !
biggrin.gif

Jerry

Yowzer! Like Jerry said, that must've taken you a while, eh?! I suppose it'll look nice once they all get going!

i was taking cuttings today too, though it was neps, not pings and Utrics

Nothing yet today. Yesterday, however, I made a makeshift mothball for the nep terrarium (mites) using leftover naphthalene from TC. I checked on the plants outside; It's been raining hard and the mexican pings were deep underwater in their trays and terrarium. I moved them all out onto the ground so they can stay a little dryish during dormancy.

Peter

Back