What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Swamp PD Blue

LOL I thought about posting this but I didn't think nobody will be intersted because I doubt there will be any cp relation.

It's a movie that was filmed a few years ago about the sherriff of Brunswick county NC. Yes that is the county I live in and it'd the same county as the Green Swamp, and is famous for the cp's that grow here.

I first became aware of this movie when it was first released about 3 years ago. It only opened in a few select cities. I contacted the film maker and asked him where I could get a copy or where it would be playing near me. He told me that if it hasn't played near me within a few months he would send me a copy. I contacted him again about a year later and his email no longer worked. So I still haven't seen the movie. I plan top watch it Sat.

I know the sherriff, his mom was my 8th grade teacher.

Maybe he'll chase down some poachers.

I almost watched it, but was on some CP forum instead
smile_m_32.gif
. Would have watched it if I'd realized that was your neck of the woods Ozzy. As was I just caught a glimps of all the signs in town with "Hewett" on them and a few other parts as I wandered through the living room.

BCK

Back