What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl

Agreed very hard. Pittsburg vs. Seattle with Seattle winning. Can't see the broncs pulling it off.

Zac

Well Id love to see Seattle win since most of the time we suck and havent ever had a team worth squat. But then if we do, I wont ever be able to talk trash about them... at least not for awhile.

steelers.jpg

Any questions?

party-smiley-027.gif
party-smiley-018.gif
party-smiley-027.gif
party-smiley-018.gif

Who the hell are the Panthers??
confused.gif

And who is in the Superbowl? And when is the Superbowl? This Sunday? That means extra good food at the grocery store this weekend. lol

The Panther's are Carolina's team.

Super bowl is February fifth so two weekends form now and it's Pittsburg vs. Seattle. And of course as I said above Seattle will win this one...*braces self for elgecko's response*

Zac

P.S. I love Superbowl food
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Go Steelers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Go Saints! Ooops . . . wrong year. Again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ Jan. 17 2006,3:46)]Well Id love to see Seattle win since most of the time we suck and havent ever had a team worth squat.
I'm rooting for the Seahawks, just because they've never been this far before. I think the Steelers will win, though: 27-17.

So....who's playing?? I heard the Seahawks. But who else?

This means lots o' hot wings at the grocery store next weekend. heh
smile.gif

my dad thinks that the seahawks will win even though the steelers is his favorite team...its wiered
confused.gif
. i still think the steelers will pull through.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So....who's playing?? I heard the Seahawks. But who else?

This means lots o' hot wings at the grocery store next weekend. heh
smile.gif
PAK- the steelers are from pittsburg, PA

I'm picking an afternoon out tromping through the woods, visiting the wild CP's.
smile_m_32.gif

Sounds good April! Will the Steelers or Seahawks be with you?
smile_m_32.gif

Let me consult my spirit guide, Fran...........hmmmmmmm.....waiting......c'mon Fran...........waiting..........oh, come on...............Fran says Seahawks by 10.

Fran has been using some natural herbs I see.
smile_m_32.gif

Just found this thread, but Steelers all the way baby!!!!

I actually went to the last regular season game and watched the Bus score 3 TDs. Not bad for someone living in southern California.

I've actually been spending more time and money on Steelers than Nepenthes lately!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Jan. 15 2006,12:27)]Steelers and Seattle, Seattle winning
hate to brag, but....
Anyways who do you guys think will win?
Seems I spoke too soon huh? I hate irony. Anyways I still think that was kinda rigged with all the long throws called back on holding, especially when there was a total of what, 1, maybe 2 penalties on Pittsburgh. Oh well congrats I guess

Hate to burst your bubble KCC, but Steeluhs the winnuhs YAAHHH!! You might have predicted the teams, but not the winner! Steeler passion reigns supreme!
smile_n_32.gif

Hmmmm....well, part of me wants to say Seahawks just because they've never been to the Superbowl before. But then...the Steelers are closer to VA. Hmmmmm....

I guess I'll have to go with the Steelers. 27-21.

I feel obligated to watch it since almost the world world will be. Guess I'll go make some cookies or something.

GO STEELERS!!! or...whatever. hehe

Back