0 Thread(s)
    A friend Emailed me the, "Ebay Song":

http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]here was at one point an auction for the first ride on Kingda Ka, the tallest roller coaster on Earth. The winning bid was $1691.66, and the winner rode in the front seat.
    1691 is not alot for a rollercoaster let alone the tallest one :P and I will be too scared to ride in it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]1691 is not alot for a rollercoaster let alone the tallest one :P and I will be too scared to ride in it.
    It was for a ride on the roller coaster! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] That one got me at first, too! lol
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Spikeanator @ Jan. 05 2006,7:13)]hey..i am thinking about writing an english speach about dumb things u can buy off ebay...

anyone willing to tell me what they have seen or someplace that may have dumb things listed on it..

i was going to post this in barracudas post but i hate to take over someones post

thanks

Brad
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Oh hey Spikeanator, you could have listed this under my thread about ebay.. Not a prob dont ever worry about posting anything under threads i start. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

That reminds me one of the gals from another forum im on posted a thread about how someone was trying to auction off there so called brother and his hippy bus. It was just way to funny... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always thought that sandwich looked more like some 40s movie star than the Virgin Mary. (Don't point out to me how silly a statement that is having never Ms. V. Mary in person...)

There was also the stupid "possessed rubber ducky" that sold for around $100. Interestingly, the same seller somehow managed to come up with a second possessed rubber ducky shortly after the first one sold.... Hmmmmmmmm....amazing coincidence to have TWO demonic ducks....
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG DUDE you guys remember that time when somebody posted the link to that eBay auction where the guy got yelled at for auctioning bullet casings and not noting that it wasn't ammunition & he made a big long sarcastic disclaimer about it and stuff? LMAO
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast