What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. vikings on ebay

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
  • Tags
    viking
I think he was just from cpuk, and I have been unfairly aggresive over there in regards to the same topic. At least, that would be my guess.

Thanks for the link Yoss.
smile.gif
Very interesting.

I think I tried to get banned, as alittle revenge for past events. Not good to dweel on the past though, so lets move forward. I messaged the guy to see how he exports his plants. Will give you my synopsis on the legality when he replies.

Yoss- point taken, I see you had good reason.

Well, I'm glad what happened on CPUK didn't happen here for once. Can you believe the bickering they got into? Even some of our own members.

-D. Lybrand

I don't understand how people who have in common nothing but growing CPs can talk like that at each other.. weird.

Guess what? I just got banned from CPUK!!! Made a name about 5 mins ago so I could post and tell them what I thought. Tried not to be rude, but it's hard to tell how someone else will take it.

Bottom line: THEY JUST GOT TOLD! (and didn't like it very much)

Yeah, probably shouldn't say that, now I'm acting like an 'arrogant child'.

-D. Lybrand

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can no longer access the CPUK forum from this IP address. Good thing I'm at school!
smile_n_32.gif

They must've though you were me in disguise. Sorry about that .

CP punks...
smile_m_32.gif

They must have deleted the post or thread, because I don't see anything.

Yea, they deleted it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Would it be inopportune to point out that vast numbers of people now know about the eBay auctions becuase of this very thread, which has acted as publicity for them? Wholesale deletion?

Glad they did delete it.  It was getting to be rediculous.  Mission accomplished...

** I don't know, I can still see the topic...

No, I meant the post that dlybrand said he made.

Remember that some people are mods at both Terraforums and CPUK and the kind of behaviour seen over there will not be tolerated on this forum either.

Just a friendly heads up.

I know
smile.gif

Hi!
I have read about the "Vikingwar" on the forums...

And IF someone wants to buy N.Vikings I will soon have them in sweden AND I have all the CITES documentation for it, all payed and done.

Anyone selling thoose should be able to show papers or evidence of importing these the right way.

Regards Brutal

BRUTALA BLOMMOR sweden

brutal- so glad I saw that when I did! Mods might delete it since you may be considered competition to petflytrap.com. However, I'm glad to have this info!

PiranhaPlant- I posted under a diff. name: JustWantedToSayOneThing. (EDIT: nvm, you're right, they deleted it.)

-D. Lybrand

Any member signing up at CPUK in order to abuse the forum over there, as has been happening, will be banned from Terraforums.

Please return to the original topic...

interesting threads to say the least, i saw the ebay ad and figured off the bat something wasnt right. as to the whole CPUK thing i think its soured me on a couple individuals

I think that you shouldn't pay lol, ebay is a foolish company that could care less if you get scammed! The plants i buy there look horrible and never grow.(ecept a drosera and some seeds i got from one grower, they were amazing)
Ebay is a small billionare company that doesn't give a shoot if you got scamed.

Honestly, realy!!!! Ebay isn't gowing to thialand to file an illegal act just because one out of its millions of users gets scamed or an illegal plant! It will ban then and then the same person will sell it somewhere else.

Also lol, wow, i just cant believe you posted that.
confused.gif

Personaly it seens someone should call cites and leave them to deal with it.

Funny how he only sells plants native to thialand,
perticularly in his location. Also how he adds the word " wild " in every auction....

Back