What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember me?

Hallo everyone!

I was here 2 years ago and posted ALOT, then got annoyed by all the flaming/debating so I left. I'm just wondering how many people actually remember me. I recognize a lot of names here still.

Also, unlike a lot of people my age (I was 12 when I joined) who "quit" petflytrap and plants (for girls and cars and stuff I believe) I still have my cps, and am currently getting some more. Sorry to all the people at LACPS I havenn't been able to go to the meetings since I had stuff going on saturdays ??

OH yea, and my bical is still 6 inches in diameter. I got it 2 years ago. =(
maybe ill make it a dwarf thing.

I may end up posting here again since I'm used to flaming and debates having joined more forums
smile.gif

Anything major happen when I was gone? Did spec ever come back? He's one of my good friends now haha

I remember you! Welcome back! You're all of 14 now, huh? But a cp veteran!

Capslock

Can't say that I know ya, but hey, Welcome Back
smile.gif

Hey DD, I remember you, you're screne name at least. Welcome back!

We still do sometimes have debates, though I must say MOST people have become a little more civilized about it.

Glad to hear you're still growing your plants!

There are still quite a few of us still here and will remember. Welcome back.

Well of course we remember you.  Welcome back.  
smile.gif
 Glad to see you stuck with the CPs.  Probably most of the people who were here then are still here now although we got a lot of new members too.  Are you sure its been 2 years?  It doesn't seem like its been that long.  Time sure flies...

Anyway, nice to see you back.  
smile.gif

I can't say I remember you, since you were here before I joined. Welcome back though!

As for the flaming: When was there such behavior? From the several months I've spent here I can't recall anyone being anything but nice to me and other members. Well, except for that one time...
smile_m_32.gif

...I talked to you like... 2 days ago... xD

So no I don't remember you. Was your name Josh?

Welcome back!

k i instantly remember all of you now
smile.gif

kiento and i talk on aim from time to time so you could say we kept in touch. Everybody else I remember just like it was yesterday. Anyway, I think it wasn't exactly 2 years, but around 2 years ago i posted very little, then 1 year ago stopped completely.

did anything major happen when I was gone? did anybody else leave
smile_l_32.gif

Sadly, I found out that a lot of people my age who left pft are not in a very good err.. life right now. I guess i can't violate privacy and go into details, but they are having problems.

uhm.. anyway I am really busy nowadays (not for long though, once finals and sports winter season stuff is over I'll have more time to post) so I can't be on the forum too much, but durning spring I will be. Ok cya

Hmm - I don't think I remember you but I essentially did the same thing you did but for a longer time so you may have been here during my break. Anyway, welcome back!

~ Brett

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseradude @ Jan. 11 2006,2:36)]Also, unlike a lot of people my age (I was 12 when I joined) who "quit" petflytrap and plants (for girls and cars and stuff I believe) I still have my cps, and am currently getting some more.
Doncha worry, d-dude, there will come an age where they all quit girls, cars and stuff to get back to CPs. Believe me, I've seen it
smile.gif

Or you can have the best of both worlds: Girlfriend and CPs!

Although my girlfriend DOES think I'm a freak for being obsessed with CPs like I am...but she still loves me
smile_m_32.gif

Back