What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody ever buy "Secrets to Growing Beautiful CPs

I've never seen it but Sarracenia Northwest has a great reputation so I'm sure its good.  
smile.gif

But remember, take all the things you read with a grain of salt.  What works for one person might not work for another.  Even Peter D'Amato isn't "god" when it comes to CPs.  Good growing is often by trial and tribulation.  Everyone has slightly different growing conditions so...read a lot, test different methods and decide what is right for you.  Don't look at any one book or person as having THE definitive answer on growing CPs.

I say that mainly because some people think that "The Savage Garden" is the end-all-be-all to CP growing. Too many people think its the letter of the law and if it is"in the book", it must be so! Its a helpful book but so are many others. So are discussion forums, web searches and experienced growers. Its all good!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SarraceniaScott @ Jan. 11 2006,4:27)]http://cobraplant.com/ebook.html

Anybody buy this e-book?

How is it?  Does it offer useful info that complements D'Amato's book?
It is good from what I have heard. I don't have it myself, but I think LLeopardGGecko has it. Try PM'ing him.
dewy

Jeff does visit here from time to time, and I believe a few other fourms as well. I believe he has received imput from everywhere. It's a great ebook.

Back