What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey remember me!

Hey someone rememberme!!
confused.gif

hey why the sad face y put a pair of
confused.gif
??... oh i get it that means 3x?, well that is just ??

smile.gif
Hi there, ImWindPlant although i dont know you and im pretty new here helloooooooooo and nice to meet you..
smilie4.gif

What was your previous forum name? Perhaps would could reconcil then.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ImWindPlant @ Jan. 14 2006,11:52)]Hey someone rememberme!!
confused.gif
I remember you.
smile.gif

Hello!!!!... Barracuda_45 Nice to met ya too!, Well im WindPlant, happy u rememberme dewy
smile.gif
, well i wait to see if more ppl rememberme.
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome back! I remember you.
smile.gif

I remember you. You are from Mexico, right? What part of Mexico are you from?
Welcome back
smile_m_32.gif

Hey thanks im happy u all remberme!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im from torreon.

Hi Windplant!
smile.gif
Yep, I remember you too. For some reason, people seem to think we all have very short memories! lol I may be old but my memory isnt THAT bad...yet. Welcome back...hope you stick around.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CNCreefer @ Jan. 16 2006,7:31)]You are from Mexico, right? What part of Mexico are you from?
mexico? whats up paiza!
guerrero is my birth place...

Cool!!!, nuting much to say.. but i hope i recibe some plants tomorrow, im so happy!!
smile.gif
, well i try to stay in the forum all day!!!!, but i got to go school soon, last time i go to school i remeber a guy named lol say he will hurt some1 if he go to school....i dont like a lot school, but if i can maybe i hurt some ppl
smile_n_32.gif
(just kidding), well take care!!

WINDPLANT!!!!!

FlytrapGurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i remember you picture of the OBNI, i dont know the english name, mmmm the flying machina made by aliens!!!, well, im happy ppl remberme and much ahppy to for the ppl who say hi to me!
smile_m_32.gif
, thanks all, kind regards.

That's a UFO, my friend. Holy crap, i had that icon when you were on here last? That was like forever ago O_O

Back