Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got any words of advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I think you are too insecure. Since when did any woman need a man for anything except to make babies? Woman are tough. Much tougher than men like to give them credit for. But to lose yourself in a hurtful idiot is just insane. Stand up for crying out loud, and grow up. Mind your business, and let the next one come as it happens. Probably best this fellow left. What would be next beside verbal abuse? Physical abuse? You want that? If that's the case, don't bother writing and crying here. Your best help is from yourself. You did fine without him before you met him, you can do the same now.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Trapper7, that's all perfectly normal. Once you have feelings for someone, they are hard to let go of. No "breakups" are easy or smooth. And frankly, there's nothing we can say to make it better except that when all is said and done, we'll still be here growing CPs and chatting on this silly forum. Nothing makes the pain of these things go away except TIME. There will be a time in the future when it seems like it's no big deal and that it was good riddance. But there's really nothing that can make that happen right this minute. I'd pop on the TV, make a cup of tea, and just sit back and let it happen for awhile.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and be kind to yourself.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 17 2006,10:43)]Well, I think you are too insecure. Since when did any woman need a man for anything except to make babies? Woman are tough. Much tougher than men like to give them credit for. But to lose yourself in a hurtful idiot is just insane. Stand up for crying out loud, and grow up. Mind your business, and let the next one come as it happens. Probably best this fellow left. What would be next beside verbal abuse? Physical abuse? You want that? If that's the case, don't bother writing and crying here. Your best help is from yourself. You did fine without him before you met him, you can do the same now.
    You're right, I am very insecure. I am grown up, but it still hurts. I just did this a bit over an hour ago, so it's still very fresh in my head.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Capslock and aprilh.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some good advice here.

What you need to do now is hang out with friends, family and rebuild your own persona. Become independently stabilized and self-confident. Enjoy the single life and stay away from the troublesome guys [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img].

I believe that God has one person out there for everyone. This person was not the one! So remember that God has better things instore for you and treat this as an event that had to happen in order for them to come.

Don't forget that there is someone out there who loves you unconditionally and wants to be a part of your life. Invite Him into your heart and share with Him what is going on with your life. He will always be there for you. If you're not sure where to find him a good place to start is in the Book of John in the New Testament. There he awaits you.

Love, Godbless, and Goodluck. We're here for you!
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate that, but what if I don't believe in him? Sorry.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off my 2 cents worth, if he was being hurtful emotionaly thats just as bad as if he was hurting you phisicaly. My oldest daughter split up recently from a almost 5 yr relationship and yes at first the "WIND BAG AIR HEAD" that what we called him was just emotionaly abusive then it turned phisical and that was enough and my oldest had a very hard time getting outa that relationship but finaly she had had enough and of course I STEPED IN more than once but finaly after they split up yes she would cry, yes she would be hurt and lonely but she had her work to go to and animals to care for and started going out with friends and having fun and thats when she realized she DID the RIGHT THING.... Yes it sometimes can be very hard to deal with a breakup but life goes on and there is better fish in the sea and you need to tell yourself everyday im better than that and i deserve MUCH better than what i let go.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] Sit down, take a deep breath and chin up and smile on your face and say to your self "Im strong & Nothing is gona make me feel like crap again!" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] You go girlfriend good for you for kicking him to the curb!!!!!!!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast