Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got any words of advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niki,

Good for you for ending it when you did. He would have only gotten worse as time went on.
    Keep your mind busy. Make a cake, build an igloo, just do something to keep busy. Drive to Boer and take all yer emotions out on them, take 2 neps, and restart your cp collection.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I appreciate that, but what if I don't believe in him? Sorry.
    Your loss. But I guess any further discussion would be breaking rules and would have to be carried out by PM.

Personally I'd say something but the only advice I can give is what you already rejected.

Cheers all the same,
    Peter
    the cellist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No loss. Just a mistake. But she can make her own choices. That is what free will is for. Leave her be.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Jan. 18 2006,12:33)]First off my 2 cents worth, if he was being hurtful emotionaly thats just as bad as if he was hurting you phisicaly. My oldest daughter split up recently from a almost 5 yr relationship and yes at first the "WIND BAG AIR HEAD" that what we called him was just emotionaly abusive then it turned phisical and that was enough and my oldest had a very hard time getting outa that relationship but finaly she had had enough and of course I STEPED IN more than once but finaly after they split up yes she would cry, yes she would be hurt and lonely but she had her work to go to and animals to care for and started going out with friends and having fun and thats when she realized she DID the RIGHT THING.... Yes it sometimes can be very hard to deal with a breakup but life goes on and there is better fish in the sea and you need to tell yourself everyday im better than that and i deserve MUCH better than what i let go.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] Sit down, take a deep breath and chin up and smile on your face and say to your self "Im strong & Nothing is gona make me feel like crap again!" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] You go girlfriend good for you for kicking him to the curb!!!!!!!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Thank you. I used to be in an abussive relationship...but this one hurts more actually. I think that mental pain is worse than physical pain...especially the pain I have in my heart right now. I know it will be better, but I can't help but feel like crap right now. I can't seem to attract nice guys, only abusive ones. I actually have no one to go out with, friends wise I mean. So that is out of the question. I do however have a job to go to and my animals to care for. It's just really bad, cause I lost my three ferrets about 2 months ago. All three got a very rare disease...but anyways, it was him that I went to crying my eyes out, and it was him that comforted me. My dog got hit by a car a couple weeks ago, he lived, but it was again him that I ran to, and again it was him that held me and told me it was gonna be alright. He wasn't always mean, just sometimes. Sorry, nevermind. Thanks again.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ Jan. 18 2006,12:41)]Niki,

Good for you for ending it when you did. He would have only gotten worse as time went on.
    Keep your mind busy. Make a cake, build an igloo, just do something to keep busy. Drive to Boer and take all yer emotions out on them, take 2 neps, and restart your cp collection.
    LOL! You got it [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 18 2006,1:09)]No loss. Just a mistake. But she can make her own choices. That is what free will is for. Leave her be.
    I don't believe it's my loss or a mistake. That is just how I feel. I knew I would start something by saying that, but I am honest, and I didn't want to just say thank you for that advice when I don't believe in the advice. Sorry.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody have a good remedy for a horrible headache due to crying too much? I'm allergic to Tylenol, and I've already taken an extra strength advil but it's horrible.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 Exedrin migraine work for me, and I'm a pretty big guy.

Well obviously you'll live through this experiance, and come out on the other side hopfully a better person. I've noticed from you're post that you have had more than one abusive relationship? Perhaps there is a personality trait that you are attracted to. I believe love is a choice, but attraction happens when something inside the mind is triggered. I believe attraction isn't a choice. You say you want a nice guy, and I believe you do, but this guy has to be a man. In other words not clingy, or needy, or to agreeable. He would need to be a bit of a challenge also. Not exactly you average frustrated chump. The guy you were with was proly a challenge, started off sweet them became more possive, as the relationship progressed. I could be wrong. But there is something about guys who are a little dangerous, a cocky that women find irrisistable. What were the first warning signs this the relationship was in trouble? And is there any test you can create up front to test for this trait?
    You should know as a woman that unless you up aginst someone like me, you are the selector. You select whom you go out with. It is your job to test these men up front. Hang in there and stay the course. Go out and meet new people, and create some new memories.
    I always suspect everything could be a trap... thats why I'm still alive
    N.A.S.C. Region 9 Head Grower

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ZAK

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast