Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got any words of advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

So I just broke up with my boyfriend. I don't even know why I'm posting this here. We were together for 5 months. He was a good guy, but he was hurtful, emotionally. I didn't want to be hurt anymore. I'm really upset. I'm not sure what to do now. Everything I see reminds me of him. How do you deal with this sort of thing? I already miss him [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do something constructive. Grow CP. Why would you even care about someone who hurt you anyway. If there were any feelings from him at all, he wouldn't do that to someone. 'Specially you.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave up all my cp's. They died, so they're gone. I don't know why I cared about him, but all I know is that I still do. Those feelings don't just go away. I don't know what to do or what to think. I really don't know why I'm posting this. I guess I just needed to vent...
    Great Googly Moogly!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My CPs are one thing that have always been there for me. I'd never turn my back on them. My kid is over 4 months old now, and I'm still growing strong! Unlike some of you said [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy for you. I thought about you and wondered about Laurel. I'm glad you're happy. I didn't turn my back on my cp's, they turned their back on me... they died. "Unlike some of you said" I don't know what to say to that, except that I know what you're talking about... Sorry
    Great Googly Moogly!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You don't know what to say but know what i'm talking about? I'm just refering to how people said as my kid came- my plants would get the back seat. And from my view with the new green house and all they are doing very well [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] What is it you are refering to?? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing, forget it. As I recall we aren't allowed to discuss personal issues on the board. Congrats on your baby and your greenhouse.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just put your head down, and put one foot in front of the other, do what you need to do to keep body and soul together, and go on. Go out with friends. Every day, it gets a smidge easier. That's all I can say, because it's worked for me.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast