What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two pics of the CCPS booth

BigCarnivourKid

It's been one of dem days
Just a couple of pics I took while I was at the Colorado Springs Home and Landscaping Show at the Phil Long Expo Center today. As you can see in the photo, the CCPS booth was pretty busy. It was like this the 2 hours I was there.
2006_0121_122845AA.jpg

It was one of the few booths/displays that had a crowd of people in front of it constantly.

In the pic below my daughter is discussing a Nep with Jeremiah. Kirk is in the orange shirt to the right and behind them. One of the few times I saw him stand still
smile_k_ani_32.gif
. They were definitely busy.
2006_0121_124923AA.jpg

She eventually bought a N. copelandii, which she is very proud of ('cause Dad doesn't have one maybe?).

I'm sure Jeremiah will post a few more pics later.

nice photos steve and thanks for the P. 'sethos' its enjoying my windowsill untill I get the greenhouse tideyed up

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Jan. 21 2006,9:19)]nice photos steve and thanks for the P. 'sethos' its enjoying my windowsill untill I get the greenhouse tideyed up
My pleasure Kirk. Glad you like it.
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics. Nice to see what happens at these sorts of things (never having been to a meeting myself...)

Back