What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petflytrap makeover

• Thread starter glider14
  • Start date
Yup...Petflytrap has a new look. (Don't confuse Petflytrap (Exotic Gardens) with the forums.) Phil said it had been 2 years since its last makeover. So check it out and post your compliments or critiques here so Phil can do some tweaking if need be.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PiranhaPlant @ Jan. 22 2006,9:54)]It's right above the search button.
Ha! I looked right at that and thought "Terraforums? I'm already on the forums. I want to check out Petflytrap." Didn't even click on them to see where I would end up
smile_n_32.gif

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the input. We are working on some little things but it's overall finished.

to address a few things:

Just fixed the nepenthes pic on the front (for the most part)

There are no drop downs ... so if you're not getting any, that's why
smile.gif

We do everything we can to make the site accessable from any computer any OS any age from anywhere... so by inserting CSS/Java/etc could prevent some segment of the population from being able to see the site correctly.

we'll be adding pics and inventory rapidly... but it takes time of course...

Thanks for the input, it's appreciated.

-Phil

im amazed, i have 6 years helping some friends to do aweb page, really this desning look clean and fresh, i tink made a web is such hard work, very cool!.

So...is petflytrap.com ever going to offer anything besides the 9 plants that are offered for sale now?
Let's see...3 drosera, 1 nep, and a few VFT's. All real easy ones too. I have been wanting some others that I don't have, but petflytrap never has any of them ever.

i would like to say there are 2 neps not 1

Back