What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY GUYS

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
school and work have taken up my time.. my house burned down along with my plants and clothing.. i just got everything together in my new house, too stressed to continue on with the growing, just letting you guys know its been a pleasure learning and sharing info with you all... be safe

Hey there

I'm so sorry to hear about your house burning. That's terrible! I hope your family can recover from this quickly but I know losing all your belongings is a hard thing. Maybe a little down the road you'll regain your interest in growing CPs. For now, take care and best wishes to you.
smile.gif

Wow, that's crazy! It's good to hear from you, though. I hope things start to become more orderly and dealable soon. Take care!

I have been sitting here trying to visualise how I would feel if I lost everything and had to start over. I can't!!
confused.gif

it must be terrible to have to face that and I wish you the best of luck in the world. I hope one day you will feel it is all behind you and you are ready to start collecting cps again

Hey, just 'cause you don't have any CPs doesn't mean you can't stop by and yak occasionally. We're here if you needs us.

Back