What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Happy Birthday, O illustrious one! Many Happy returns, and many presents! Had no idea you were such an old guy though. maybe I will buy you a walker!

Happy birthday Phil. It is a gglorius day when Bugweed beats PAK to the birthday punch!
biggrin.gif

yay! Happy bday man!
smile.gif

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!  Its Phillip's BIRTHDAY!!!  OHmigod you're old!  
laugh.gif

smile_m_32.gif
  If Bugweed gets you a walker, I guess I'll spring for a carton of Depends.  hehe

I hope you have a most spectacular birthday!  Treat yourself to as much espresso as you want.  And go buy a car!  
biggrin.gif
 Really, you are but a fiiiiine young thang.  And a generous one too for giving us this special place to fellowship among the best CP people in the world.  I will not hold it against you that you reneiged on your marriage proposal oh so many years ago...  
smile_l_32.gif

If you need some help blowing out those candles...just gimme a holler.  *snicker*

errr...Joe...me and my 2x4 need to have a word with you back behind the barn...

Thanks Guys!!! I appreciate the kind words
smile.gif

wait.. were those kind words? Walker, Depends? hehe

What would I do without friends like you guys ?
laugh.gif

Happy birthday to the cutie pie boss man!

Happy Birthday to the Big Cheese, the Big Kahuna, the Ganzemacher!

Hope you have a relaxing, fun and entertaining day!

I wonder what the Big Cheese tastes like?

Depends, I guess!!
laugh.gif

....is this post hidden so only mods and admin can see it? Or do members these days not know that Phil is the owner of petflytrap.com/terraforums.com and gives us these forums to use?

Have a great Birthday Phil!!
laugh.gif

Andrew, the day is young. If there aren't more postings this evening then I guess Phils plants will a have a few snac.....er people coming their way
smile_m_32.gif

Happy Birthday, Phil, and thanks for all you've done for us! Hope you have a great day.

A little late, but Happy Birthday Phil!

Thanks for the great forum.

Happy birthday Phil !!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

Happy Birthday Phil, and like many others before me, thank you for the forums.

Cheers
Amori

Well it's no longer your birthday... which gives me the pleasure of being the first to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for everything you've done for us!

~ Brett

Happy Birthday, Phil, and thank you for the discussion forum!

Happy Belated Birthday, dude. I made it back from Chinese New Year to bring you greetings!
smile_m_32.gif

Back